Dev Blog: Little Things Coming In The March Release

Actually distinguishing between friendly and hostile locks is quite useful in large scale battles. This will provide for more visual feedback and less focus on cluttered tables.

This one of best changes lately. You guys are going in right direction. Thank You :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long will TQ be down for these changes?

Is Eve off line at the moment

wow, so many cool things, and the best logi patch since … I dont know …

The ability to name our drones and have the name show up to other players and everything! :smiley: I also have a list of names if anyone wants them

little change best change! that’s an error many games dev do, adding huge content but forget all this tiny things being huge problems on long, so continue this way CCP!

1 Like

What is the ■■■■ with chat you done???

1 Like

Wrong topic?

Nice blog there @CCP_karkur Lots of good stuff too.

Just wanted to ask, in the March release 98 new SKINS are being added, do my suggestions qualify as Little things, or should I address them to someone else?

Is there someone else who works on NES and SKINs Collection? Are there changes for them in schedule, CSM minutes suggest there aren’t.

OK, so I have a problem. I already had a shortcut for Launch Drones before that release. How is that possible?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.