Dev blog: Login, Database & Chat Issues - The War Continues!

Yes, the corp/alliance advertisement screens are pure ■■■■■■■ cancer and need to go…

yEt6JSa

3 Likes

True, but it does have consequences, sets precedents as well. So it is only natural that CCP is cautious and selective with these matters.

The current crash is probably related to it. Today’s startup was … well … messy, laggy and glitchy. The last time we had a SP compensation, it was quite similar. So with the script still running … well.

I’m guessing that Customer Support will have to handle a lot of individual petitions, I can see the script’s output breaking completely now.

I have an active ticket with a very professional GM. Out of respect for them I’m not going to comment on that any further.

In response to Zachri’s comment about setting precedent; precedent was set years and years ago by CCP and is the reason why players ask for SP compensation specifically.

2 Likes

Next time you want to jinx the servers… please choose a day which is not planned for a big fight =D

1 Like

Eve is down?

Hamster shopping day

Cannot login…

I cant find any animaniacs skits where Elmyra murders hamsters.

1 Like

Soo tomorrow CCP will send another 250k sp for this? or do we need to wait 5 months again?

1 Like

Those screenshots though…fleet war always made me cringe to watch it…just a huge pile of ships haphazardly tossed into space like a garbage heap. At least the freaking fighters and drones can fly in formations…

My training Que doesn’t seem effected. Skills are completing as expected.

M41NFR4M3 nl War
2m

Soo tomorrow CCP will send another 250k sp for this? or do we need to wait 5 months again?

i bet 10 ^^

well some can login i guess player count is rising… they should kick all till all can get back in…

i cant login either … i get sometimes cant refresh token (yes i restarted my launcher =w=)
but sometimes make i it to the character login screen but after that am i not able to make it FURTHER in x.x

I understand that, but being that I’m having login issues right now. Along with 2000 other people, this has all been an ongoing issue for a while, not just March.

Unable to login… Eve telling me to please try logout…

Understandable. And yes, they are issues. But it is not something CCP is unaware of, and it is not something CCP ignores either. We can say what we may about CCP, but if there is one consistant trait it is that they always tackle their challenges.

But that takes time. Especially in complex environments. It is not an excuse, it is simply a reason. In a day and age where people expect everything to come and be there right at every moment that may seem strange, but it is what it is. Things will take time. And CCP and its customers may stumble, but they will pick up on things and get through it.

5 Likes

Thanks for the SP

2 Likes