Dev Blog: October Balance Pass!

No, it doesn’t. Wish it did.

are you unable to read or just unable to see the posts that say they enjoy roaming in interceptors? i mean im LITERALLY telling you i enjoy going out on occasional solo roams in ceptors aAND small gangs…
seriously…

:rofl:

And I’m literally telling you that the fact that you enjoy going out on interceptor roams does not

You enjoying interceptor roams doesn’t go against people staying in crap jobs because looking for work is scary. Or staying in bad relationships because it’s easier. Or staying unhealthy because they just can’t muster the oomph to make a change for the better.

You said it goes against ‘everything’ I said. I disagree.

So who’s the one having trouble reading, and making assumptions? :wink:

But I do wish it did. It’d be a better world if all that wasn’t true. And I fully admit, I was setting up that response when I gave that answer.

i think as your talking about real life jobs your having major issues reading, this is the eve online forum about the october changes; not the forum for you to tell us how unhappy you are in your job tbh.

1 Like

I was using that as an example of how actual people tend to behave.

Or are you claiming that the people who play EVE Online are somehow not the people who have to deal with reality?

Our brains work the same way, no matter what stuff we’re doing.

Lugburz is not the only one spotting your inconsistencies. You kept saying i wasnt looking for fight i was looking for murder, well in null and low sec that’s pretty much what everyone do when they say they want to do pvp they find whatever ship they find regardless if the ship is properly fit or not and kill it (i mean how would anyone knows how a ship is fitted). But then you also said you’re okay with ganking and to let me go ahead with it. You see the problem here?

2 Likes

And I am ok with ganking.

Just don’t call it ‘looking for a fight’. It’s not. It’s looking to murder. Which is totally ok in EVE Online.

And no, that’s not all anyone is looking to do when they say they want to PVP. As someone who primarily flies logistics ships, and runs a group of 1000 other people who primarily fly logi… I can pretty easily say that’s not the case. Quite a lot of us want a fight.

We’re looking whatever we can find, either fair fight or not, murder or not (take that to CCP this is their game design). Does fair fight matter in eve? well my losses (and my kills) in my killboard pretty clear tells me it doesn’t matter, very often I too get killed by overwhelming force. My last hecate was killed by a carrier, is that fair? maybe it is also a murder by your standard. Fair fights in most cases rarely exist in eve which is why i like to duel in hi sec, pretty much almost guarantee a fair fight. Either you prepare for the unknown and get lucky to survive or you simply die. Some clever ones actually turn their situation around with a little bit of thinking. So there you go again saying ok with ganking and yet calling people looking for murder while this is the gameplay enabled by eve. If you dont like getting killed in null go to hi sec there’s concord protecting you there. no more murder but then again goons like to gank in hi sec hm…

3 Likes

I won the election, that’s how I made it on.

1 Like

The election was manipulated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS AGAIN

2 Likes

I never said anything about fights being fair. Equal numbers and/or drive was the words I used. 250 v 400 isn’t fair, for example. We lost that fight. But it was a hell of a fight.

And yeah, I’m ok with ganking. I’m ok with people in EVE Online committing murder within EVE Online. That doesn’t make it not-murder. I’m still gonna call it murder, not ‘a fight’. Stomping on someone’s solo Hecate with a carrier isn’t a fight, it’s a murder. And I’m gonna call it a murder. I might call it an execution, but that implies some imprimateur of state sanction, and there’s no state to sanction it.

Why are you so upset at the idea of calling murder murder that you have to keep whining about that part of it?

IT WAS GIGX.

What? Too soon? Too Judgey? Should I have been more hands-off?

Not whining about it, just pointing out your inconsistencies and who cares about the label really except you

Then why do you keep harping on it?

It’s not murder, it’s involuntary removal of life signs. Some people can be so touchy…

1 Like

Youre the one keep telling me to call it murder. I call it a fight just like everyone else in this game. May not be a fair fight but its a fight

It’s not a fight any more than kicking a puppy is ‘a fight’.

Lol yeah a puppy can fit high angle weapon? or dual web vindi with neutron blasters? I havent seen puppies in low/null sec either

You ain’t seen the puppies I know. >.>