Devblog: EVE Online: Invasion - Coming May 28th!

And that’s CCP again giving in to the demands of the users because they demanded to feel more “at home and in controll of their space”. And despite knowing what would happen, CCP gave in to these demands.

Yes, sov is skewed towards the defender and yes, structures amplify that by a lot. What you describe is another very big reason why people stay where they are.

what’s this? Triglavians joining the war against test/fi.re using abysal entosis link? sounds good!

2 Likes

will triglavians finally spill into the k-space to reduce prices of precursor ammo and ships?

2 Likes

This expansions sounds very interesting. Will we also finally get new login-screen music after years of the current tune? It’s nice, but I’d really appreciate a new tune, or at least the option to select from songs in the past which are also very nice.

1 Like

So the usual struggle is, between players who are actually alive and caring and will have fun doing something about it versus the usual mindless “muh ISK” spergs and bots.

1 Like

Who are you going to play with after two months of that?

Everyone else who’s not a coward, self entitled whiny bitch or a worthless, bottom-feeding farmer?

My CEO and me already talked about it, we’re going mining in these systems.
Why the ■■■■ should we not? It’s a ■■■■■■■ game and we’re playing it!

5 Likes

I agree but, unfortunately, a chars race no longer has any meaning beyond character creator looks.

Along with it being Invasion instead of Incursion, I’m confident that won’t be the case. I’m fully expecting the Trigs to come in and stick around - disrupting services and the systems themselves, and tearing down player structures. (remember the Drifters teasing that exactly in Semiki?)

This is gonna be something on a far broader scale than regular incursions, I’m fully confident about that~

4 Likes

I wish I could be.

1 Like

Tell that to the RolePlayers.

3 Likes

WE’RE GONNA BE MINING THE ■■■■ OUTTA THOSE SYSTEMS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND I’M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT IT! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love the idea of new Triglavians ship.
Is there any plan Triglavians ship available for Alpha clones?

1 Like

Well we have ships that transform - T3D (Check).
We have ships that have changeable parts - T3C (Check)

Conclusion:

We need a Battleship that combines 1 x T3C (Core) and 4x T3D (Transforming limbs) in to T3BS - Voltron! Defender of the Universe.

3 Likes

We need… living bugships!

4 Likes

So the reason you the STD legion is so aggressive is what?
Are you that guy who compares the zkilboard to get a “hard one”?
You definitely bark loud.
I stated in my post what i saw and what i heard from ppl using triglavians.
In a ganks of 5 to 10 ppl the tanking ability of those is next to none.
Plus i never stated i was a pvp pro? Im not that arogant but i do go out there loosing my ships it’s called a learning process, takes some time to get good.
So kindly take your comment about dog on a leash and go take a leak on different tree my fellow chihuahua

1 Like

Guessing this isn’t your native tongue, so, just for future reference:
“next to nothing” or “next to none” == very bad.
“second to none” == very good.

Idioms. They’re… idiosyncratic. :wink:

3 Likes

I hope the triglavians reinforce their fleets in a procedurally generated manner. I hope the triglavians give us access to abyssal field generation technology. It would give attacking fleets an advantage while behind enemy lines, imagine a carrier acting as a deep space ship transport so small gang pilots could reship more conveniently and respond to dynamic changes in enemy fleet composition. It would also be cool if carriers could be docked up in by a fleet of like 50 pilots, just imagine a swarm of frigates and cruisers flying around a super carrier in an abyssal pocket while some one lights up some kind of triglavian cyno in enemy territory. Some of the fleet jumps through and manages to kill a rorqual and warps back through the temporary portal. The fleet with a lagging response time only managed to pick off four of the twenty involved in the attack. The twelve HACs then warp to the filament and realize the trace is about to fade and reluctantly enter thinking they can snuff out this small gang only to realize that a full scale occupation is about to take place. Giving a time limit to occupy and a mass restriction to limit the potential for a sizable counter attack encouraging attackers to fully commit since, more often then not the only way back to command is death. This is what I think is to come with this expansion.

1 Like

it’s under “String Changes (985 Entries)”… once expanded, then ctrl-F on “546168” works and yields:

The destination system is currently invaded. This is dangerous. Do you want to proceed? The destination system is currently invaded. This is dangerous. Do you want to proceed?

2 Likes

sooooooooon… soon™.

2 Likes