Devblog: GM Week Returns! – August 19th - 23rd!

Scavenger Hunt

We’ll be hiding a GM or two in various systems across New Eden. Hints to their whereabout will be dropped on our social media channels, and the first player to find the GM flying the ship with a dumb name will win a fabulous prize.

Interesting concept. Basically a game of ‘Hide & Seek’.

So just exactly what social media channels do we need to view for the hints of where to find the GM’s?

Also what time frame will this be happening?

Advanced Scavenger Hunt

For those who want to test their knowledge of EVE a little more, we’ll be doing the same with secure containers dotted around New Eden too. These will be a little more complex, though. The name of the container will pose a question that will test the very limits of your knowledge of New Eden. The pilot who finds and unlocks the container will reap the rewards.

Nice, so the name of the can is the question and the password to open that can is the answer to that question.

Ok, same as above, what social media channels do we view in order to see the hints of where these secure containers are located and what time frame will this be happening?

Will the location hints for each secure container be removed after each can is found and will those ‘Location Hints’ be relisted as ‘Already Found’?

Are these secure containers just a one time deal? Meaning will they despawn after being successfully hacked or just stay empty after being hacked.

Also what size are these secure containers and how much cargohold space do we need for the contents?

A sudden live event, I wonder why…

Cancelled due to lack of interest from the few remaining subbed players.

Is BjornBee even still playing? Not on EveWho or Zkill, figured he’d moved on to something else.,.

weeee.

Haven’t you heard? According to the talking heads the blackout revealed that AU-TZ is just a bunch of convict bots, because the players online count is down 5k.

1 Like

This is just like when you do something to piss off your girlfriend and you buy her flowers hoping she’ll forgive you. Obviously CCP couldn’t keep handing out free SP so now they’re making up for the lack of organic content with some astro turf.

No local to 0,0. It is so cool now)). Go away cariebears. !!!

Love it

d2cztba-fd505df5-cffb-46ca-9fa0-a3017deba6d6

@CCP_Falcon

Do you even bother to look at forum notifications anymore? Just in this thread alone your name was tagged with a few questions pertaining to this topic.

The team will be sending out regular news items that cover all the goings on, so be sure to read up if you’d like to get involved.

Keep an eye on the EVE Online news feed and the CCP Customer Support twitter feed for all the latest details of GM Week!

I checked both of those links. The Eve Online News Feed is just a listing of Dev Blogs and the last time CCP Customer Support twitter feed posted anything was 2 weeks ago.

Just exactly where are players suppose to find this info when there’s literally no info available on where to look?

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Where is the monthly economic report? i want to see how CCP f**ked over everybody in 0.0 and destroy thier own game.

1 Like

Reddit, maybe? :unamused:

I have yet to figure out why ccp puts out any information via third-parties instead of at least also puting it out on their own “official forums”…

1 Like

Потому-что вся информация нужна для поднятия рейтинга аккаунтов в соцсетях,
а не для того. чтобы ты знал о изменениях.

1 Like

да они SP продавать будут больше.
Так что им пофиг.
Игроки расплодили структуры так , что нагрузка на железо стала слишком большой.
Гениальные разработчики решили свои проблемы. За счет игрового имущества игроков.

Perhaps so…

1 Like

Reddit, gawd I hope not…

And if it is that, then CCP should have posted a link to it.

Anyway as for the rest of your reply, most of us feel the same way. The sad part - very little to no interaction from any CCP employee in these forums.

1 Like

Some say the grief they get from trolls and rants against changes, discourages interacting with us. All we see lately are feature announcements; rare to see any back and forth discussion with players about proposed new features, or proposed game changes.

2 Likes

The news is coming as the events kick off this week, which is why it specifically in the dev blog says “keep an eye on the news feed for more information.”

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Seeing as though it looks like whack-a-bot could be on gonna try to make it this year so I guess time to start hitting the coffee as it will be about 3 am, bottoms up :coffee:

Wheres my free SP? I thought every minor announcement came with free skill points…

2 Likes