Devblog: Navigation Structures Inbound!

i agree with you on that, but this is a 400% increase.
And if CCP wants to get more diversion in alliances in eve this kinda works the wrong way around, or alteast thats how i see it

1 Like

You can. As said, broadcast the beacon … if #CCPQualityCoding doesn’t thwart your plans.

I don’t follow, I assume I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying. You said:

• Light a cyno
  • Switch fleets
  • broadcast the beacon (I’ma start calling them bacon… I’m hungry).

Why would you light your cyno if you’re just gonna jump to the bacon? It’s counterproductive and it’s 10 minutes that you’re self-tackled.

1 Like

Ah come on. The blue donut became so large and many types of content suffered because of other changes, that there had to be a solution to move donut-fleets more quickly from staging to the edges of new eden to find the bit of remaining content. You can’t really expect the blob to waste precious travel time between ratting and blobbing, do you?

How else is the donut to ever be complete?

Lol. I can’t understand how anyone can seriously criticize this change and not just laugh about the game.

p.s. double-laugh for putting Covert Research Tools into the Jump Gate… Lowsec truly owes you one for that, CCP. Lol. How can we ever thank you.

:facepalm: The attacked prey lights the cyno and, if it needs to switch fleet for what ever reason, it broadcasts the beacon in the new fleet.

and lookout for the evil guy who steals kids candy on christmas eve, What I want for christmas is either a titan or some car parts for a 61 mercury comet irl.

That or some eve online merchendise and those cool eve ships you put on your desk or wherever that shows a ship spinning

that is one sic ass jump gate. GOD DAMN…

Active cyno jump blocking: Would this be an interesting feature to add, to a Tech 2 cyno inhibitor? (Only versus ship-created cyno beacons.)

1 Like

For the exact same reasons that people use pos cynos now.
Emergency exits, logistics to systems you don’t frequent, saves when there is a cyno jammer on field, or sometimes just not wanting to bother moving a cyno there.

Yes lighting your own is going to be better. But sometimes convenience or speed are more important.

The T1 is already ridiculously expensive for a throwaway module, at around 40M ISK. T2 ships are usually 10 times more expensive than T1 ships, which means a T2 Inhib could cost 400M ISK. You’d really need to make sure to kill your target if that much ISK is thrown away. Other than the cost, that would be a very valuable feature to have, yes.

1 Like

I see no reason the cyno structure is SOV only.

I can understand the purpose or gate and cyno inhib to be restricted to sov… but the beacon, rly ?

Make is available to everyone !!!

I see all the FLEX structures have one Service slot. Is this slot already occupied by the appropriate module, or is this an extra slot that could be filled with another module?

Its already occupied, no extra modules can be fitted to the Navigation structures,

are we ganna make some lore about this machine on eve fiction site? it needs to be a thing if theres this much talk

also, WE NEED DRIFTER SHIPLINE, CCP
NOTICE ME

• Supercapital Construction Facilities cost per day increased from 1m isk to 40m isk

This must not be ALLOWED. Are you for real CCP? Seriously???

1 Like

ya tbh the system went ■■■■■■■■

Right in time. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

An EvE film wouldbe perfect for Sean Bean. He could die over and over and over and over…

7 Likes

What the ■■■■ is our CSM doing, putting all their fingers up their nose and turn the blind side to this nonsense? Hope it’s a typo. :slight_smile: