Devblog: Spring Balance Update Incoming!

Nice changes. Long overdue. All the nullsec monkey tears in this thread are a nice bonus. :wink:

7 Likes

You are right on the money. CCP are shooting themselvs in the foot

6 Likes

That’s funny because for the first time in 3 years I feel like CCP is actually listening to my complaints. I guess we all play the game for different reasons right?

FYI my corp and many others like it died over the last few years because of balance problems like these.

4 Likes

THANK YOU CCP VERY COOL!

1 Like

WTF I love CCP now

6 Likes

Well i hope it’s sarcasm.

3 Likes

so, I might be reading this all wrong, but why the wierd DR thingy?
as I’ve always understood the biggest bonuses gets applied first and at the fullest.
So why should this be any different?

1 Like

You do realise that the price of PLEX is set by the players, not by CCP. And the reason why PLEX is 2b for 30 days of Omega time is because of the rampant generation of bounties from Supers/Carriers ratting right??

16 Likes

As a member of Goonwarm i am for all these changes. Mostly because it makes small groups more vulnerable than they already are. An established power stays established because they can adapt. For the last 3 years i have seen Goons adapt to some really crazy mechanics and circumvent orthodox thinking and out think CCP multiple times on various gamebreaking mechanics that only often get fixed BECAUSE the Imperium abuses it. I say bring it on. Let chaos ensue.

6 Likes

Don’t come here with your logic Suitonia!

3 Likes

Only because Santums and Havens got nerfed do these market changes happen.

1 Like

Nope CCP are gonna make everybody except Goons and other alliances pay through the roof for your stuff. Because I will just make myself another rorq pilot and move on as before. However outside big alliances they are now forced to pay the piper and plex for everything since they can’t mine enough.
Actually I hope Mittani will host a Rorq fest and let us hunt them all over EvE then we could really make isk. Imagine Delve minerals beeing expencive enough for us to export to Jita. Good luch with that guys.

2 Likes

I feel like this is the idea now with eve. They are placing constraints on obtaining plex and isk income simultaneously, almost as if moving towards a purely pay to play game. Also if this was their way of diminishing super capital proliferation it sure as heck was a dumb move…they dug that grave with skill injecting.

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that mining was the only way to make isk

Is this what peak spodbrain looks like?

4 Likes

Could you please give the Eos some more drone bandwith? It feels pretty sad, having less drone waves than any other non-t1 drone hull. 250m3 for a pure droneboat, t2 battlecruiser, worth 500mil feels sad.

4 Likes

The real problem is the botting. Not what a random player do with his only isk generation ship with the few time he/she has to play.

4 Likes

Goons always think every change is aimed at them. You guys have developed quite a victim complex over the years that’s for sure.

These changes are needed for the game as a whole. Whether they impact Goons more or less than anyone else isn’t important right now. Cap/Subcap balance is bad everywhere. Rorqs are too good everywhere. FAX are too good everywhere.

2 Likes

they should not be touched, but left as is. Rorquals are the number one goal in EVE. they are hunting. Here is my suggestion

2 Likes

They dont care they will bring more Rorqual but for small entity this ā– ā– ā– ā–  hit hard again.

3 Likes

I think you should not nerf the Rorqual again, the ship is in good balance.
Restricting the industrial core to only one active core in about 500 kilometres prevents pilots from stacking a large number of Rorquals.
Actually there are some people clearing enormous belts with a large amount of Rorquals in less than an hour.

2 Likes