Devblog: Spring Balance Update Incoming!

Maybe is better to go mining till i can use a carrier to do it and the game need this change for the balance

this will result in :

I only know that pvp player are happy to spot a vni player when he is doing haven anomalie and try to shoot him down.

What would do this pvp player when VNI player will be gone and not come back with an expensive ship but go mining instead or quit the game.

Shoot your mining ship instead of your vni?
And honestly, quitting because the afk farming method is slightly less effective and you need to actually look at your screen more than once every 5 minutes? Slight over reaction donā€™t you think.

2 Likes

I never do mining solo always in corporation and got 0 problem with pvp player so far in fact i never got hit when i was mining.(I was killed in the middle of the road I was taking to go mining)

I never afk farming it lead to get ganked and killed i am not a botā€¦you sir speak like every eve players have 5 accounts and afk to do that, I am sorry i have only one account.

Over reacting we will see when the patch goes live maybe you right ,I am not judging here itā€™s only my point of view but you are.

P.S: sorry for my grammar I am not English

i am not aloneā€¦donā€™t you think.

1 Like

My comments donā€™t stem from being a newbie who doesnā€™t know how to manage drones, but from someone who has been playing this game a long time successfully but is growing tired of being squeezed out of my preferred method of playing because of problems or CCP aims that have nothing to do with me. Iā€™m tired of being impacted by solutions that are unproven, obsessive, over detailed attempts to control the minutia of the game instead of seeking to help evolve a deep structure of the unknown and unpredictable. Instead we have a game that is effectively OCD, repetitive, unimaginative and slowly closing out anyone who doesnā€™t fly in a fleet for a large corporation. The over-dependence on large corporations is a reflection of a company that prefers control over adventure simply because having being that way for so long you simply canā€™t imagine an alternative.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry about your English, you express yourself clearly.

1 Like

Why assume people who are dissatisfied play AFK. At least ask them if that is the case first.

1 Like

yeh CCP say somethign about unscripted and unpredicted gameplay but in fact they WANT us to play way THEY want - play their script

They mess with everything destroying game we all know
Messing with market trying to control it - while they claim its player controlled marked
Messing with ship balance where its not needed and where its needed - not a single fu.ck given

Introducing overpowered Triglavian ships making many T1 and T2 ones useless (+ these ships introduced for very small group of people)

CCP does not care about playerbase anymore they dont need good online numbers

CCP go make EvE MOBA game with starships and dont screw up the EvE Online

3 Likes

They might care about players but be incapable of finding their way out of the hole theyā€™ve been digging for so long. But, other than that, I generally agree with you.

Hey CCP

Pls refund me at least 50% of game time spend training for Capitals and Supercapital ships + convert all the SP in these now not so usefull skills in free sp
Thanks

1 Like

Because if you arenā€™t afk these changes donā€™t impact very seriously at all, and only in the areas where it was out of control. So if the world is ending enough to make you quit either you were afk or you are over reacting without spending time with the changes

these changes killing fax main ability to heal others effectively in combat
Miners getting 20% nerf to mining and huge nerf to surviveability making a 7-10 bill mining rig very hmm bad
Titans (most expencive ships in the game) will be even more helpless
Supercarriers and Carriers - same

CCP do forget that it take years to learn these ships (without injectors) and they should do Compensate people affected

When a frigate can solo a titan, then you can complain about being helpless. Titans are roaming death machines with massive aoe damage, death star lasers, capable of throwing huge fleets straight into battle from light years away and with tens or hundreds of millions of ehp. Reducing their haw damage is necessary.
Remember that this is in response to a huge buff of the very existence of haw in the first place.

Similar could be said about things like the NSA nerf. Which is another response to an over buff from the NSA being created.

etc etc

Have you considered that changes might affect people differently from the way they affect you? And ascribing feelings or choices to people that they havenā€™t made reference to is dishonest. No one has said the world is ending (except you) and Iā€™ve not used the word ā€œquitā€. There are too many people like you in Eve: instantly argumentative and ready to denigrate anyone given the smallest chance. Why not just contend with your own concerns and stop making unfounded assertions about others.

Because you commented on my post when I was replying to people that used the word quit. That have been stating the game is ruined?
I meanā€¦ if you are going to have a go at me try actually getting the context first.

And how about you actually articulate how these changes affect you if you think my view is missing something, and explain why itā€™s not a reasonable nerf to something that is out of balance without using the ā€œbut my iskā€ argument.

Right now youā€™ve written a whole lot of politician speak, attacked me, but presented no actual case of your own so you can never be wrong because youā€™ve made no stand.

Your post shows, in the upper right corner, that you were replying to me. If it hadnā€™t I wouldnā€™t have replied to you.

I donā€™t have to convince you of anything. That isnā€™t meant to be disrespectful to you, it is simply a fact. My comments are directed at CCP.

You mean my reply to your reply to meā€¦ Follow the arrows. :). (feels very inception like saying that).
And sure you donā€™t have to convince me of anything. But you havenā€™t said anything to CCP either. You havenā€™t made any cases of your own and CCP arenā€™t going to just listen to someone protesting without substance when theyā€™ve made a case for why itā€™s needed.
If you want CCP to listen, present a fact based case, it is amazing how often they listen when someone does that.

Iā€™ve no intention of playing the game of details. The whole focus of Eve development is piecemeal. They are heading in the wrong direction while fussing over the colour of their shoes. And my reply and your reply to my reply - I did reply to your reply, and 'tis done.

Well. Then letā€™s see your presentation for the overall view of EVE. Its very easy to sit here and say ā€œCCP are doing it wrongā€ when you arenā€™t presenting any kind of complete picture yourself.
Give us your vision in a useful way that a game dev could actually draw stuff from. This means it needs to be concrete, not just ā€˜it should be funā€™ but ā€˜it should be like xyz because people often find that funā€™.