Devblog: Spring Balance Update Incoming!

WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME OF DETAILS, YOU WIN OR YOU DIE.

Sorry, been binging ahead of next weekend.

1 Like

But that’s exactly where they need to start. They got close once, some years ago, when they introduced ghost sites, which many saw as an opening to new technology and possibly, some thought, a way for players to share information and loot and build a new type of gate to jump through to a different universe. There was a lot of interest and cooperation but CCP did absolutely nothing with or for the response. This game is self-evidently obsessed with spread sheets and devoid of imagination. It has been for years and now to encourage people to log on they have to give away skill points. My vision is plain to see, Eve needs to be led by a creative imagination.

So… No actual vision then. Got you.

OMG :slight_smile:

You could have spent all this time and effort FINALLY giving us the most awesome 64 Bit version ever so we can run multiple accounts at one time!

STOP WASTING TIME AND EFFORT - I WILL PAY FOR 64 Bit!

Tell them to put that same time and effort into 64 Bit!

My Vision is simple
Tell them to put that same time and effort into 64 Bit!

Uhhh. You know 64 bit is likely to make it harder to run multiple clients at once as the memory need per client is likely to go up a tiny bit.
What 64 bit will do is stop the out of memory crashes during large events and fights.

1 Like

It’s coming. They’re releasing it later this year.

Don’t hold your breath, CCP do not have enogh development resources to make good 64 bit client :joy:

Fine by me…on one condition.

When you get your sp back the skills get removed as well, and you can’t ever learn them again, on any character.

Jooooj Dragec kaj se ti rivaš ovdje …

• Adjustments have been made to the respawn rates of certain nullsec anomalies. These adjustments are part of a gradual ongoing process that will see further tweaks for this type of content. -
    Who can say for what anomaly and what is the respawn time?

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: And I was the person whose integrity that you questioned over and over! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: You are of course an innocent politician, working to clear your name.
Thanks for reminding me why I hate people. Especially arrogant, entitled, status hungry people chasing power and money with little regard for the truth of things only how it can be spun.

1 Like

thanks satan now i can leave mining (even for moon-materials), stop wathcing mine-timers, worries that it soon dissapeares because of flying enemys… and finally dock those ■■■■■■■ rorqs and off at least one account.
well, may be tech2 ships become more expensive, especially maradeurs… but who cares when already now so less peoples flying them?

Fact 1: The VNI nerf is really a pvp nerf. Regardless of the intentions.
Fact2: The CNI does NOT need drones. It needs fitting room, ask anyone. Seriously.
Fact3: The abaddon only ever needed capacitor, nothing else. Same as above.
Fact4: The gila nerf is simultaneously too much and not enough. Drone hp nerfed into the ground, and damage left completely untouched.
Fact5: The VNI, Gila, rorq, and carrier nerfs could easily have been avoided by simply using current tech to detect and ban botters. If that is their actual goal. (Instead of bumping plex sales as I suspect it truly is)

There are 5 facts.

Bonus fact, and some opinion: The numbers are out for the remote assistance nerf. Large cruiser logi wings will notice a reduction in rep power. According to the numbers its around 17-23% once you hit however many active reps, and goes up from there. My opinion is subcaps should’ve been excluded entirely from this nerf. It also seems as if cycle timing may allow for the potential of gaming the system either for larger or smaller reps as you desire. Which was a legitimate, it appears, fear when this was first announced.

1 Like

How much sooner if they stop wasting effort on useless changes?
This latest Unwanted change is pissing off every Titan pilot, the richest people in EVE.

1 Like

Uh you know that people who run multiple accounts dont have to cry about ram chips or their Nvidia Gigs?

CCP kissing clicks of WH community

They make everything that WH community have more fun and easier targets

Whole Triglaian ship-line is created for WH community making it easier to harass 0.0 people

CCP forgetting that people who learned Capitals and Super capitals were committed to their goal for years

Myself i have spend last 2 years committing for my FAX and Supercarrier on different chars and now CCP making my characters eat poo and they are no longer useful for me
This mean i wasted over 2 years of training 2 years of paid game time

i want compensation

3 Likes

Can I have all your capitals then, contract them to me where ever they are for 0 isk since they are no longer useful, so therefore obviously have no value.