Devblog: Spring Balance Update Incoming!

Classic :sunny:

1 Like

Most of the changes are o.k. but size of the Excavator Drones and the NSA Changees i don´t understand as balancing, i understand it, as make it easy to get more kills. Nice 4 PVP crap for PVE Player. :confused:
CCP don´t interesst our Opinion… so let it come , adapt or die… :confused:

we will se :confused:

2 Likes

its not NSA nerf its supercarriers nerf because if they wanted to lower the nsa they would reduce their speed lock , and they entered will lock the warp with the included nsa. this is a lie .

Corax pg now with skills is 66.3, in fact have not changed anything. Maybe a bonus change (like the explosion velocity, changing it to missile speed? cormorant have a bonus to optimal range, why corax cant have the missile counterpart?), or removing the damage lock. 5pg are nothing compared to another low like the talwar, where u can fit an micro auxiliary power core that gives u 10 pg. give us a REAL alternative for the talwar.

no need to adapt just cancel the sub, more people cancel the better

1 Like

eva turned into a 5 second scan with combat scanners and killing developers just didn’t feel that it wasn’t an RPG game when a player dies all dies

just canceled 2 acc suscribtios , its sad but this is only way to talk with CCP today :frowning:

4 Likes

Well psssh lots of people pay up for a year. I’ll show you…I’ll quit come January!!

refund, at least try to refund

1 Like

Unsubbed all 3 of my acc. Bye.

2 Likes

CCP pls buy back my SuperCarrier for its original prise

After what you did its no longer needed and no one want it

3 Likes

I’ll have it, just contract it to me at 0 isk, since you claim it’s worthless you shouldn’t have any issue doing so.

2 Likes

Dear CCP. You DARED to nerf my VNI Drone Velocity Bonus ! All of Eve is now a toxic wasteland to me ! I’ll be unsubbing all my 3.847 accounts instantly ! I DEMAND 1 billion skill points and 10 billion isk, or I’ll either hold my breath until I turn blue in the face, or scrweam and scweam until I’m sick (and possibly both) !

(For the irony-impaired, this is a piss-take)

2 Likes

Your argument is repedative and wrong. In a game that already eats up incredible amounts of a players time, developers should be better shepards of it than they have been. If your intention is to go after BOTS, then do that, don’t nerf a ship that happens to be popular amongst those ilk, but also just as popular amongst regular players. Once again CCP misses the mark and hurts the average player.

1 Like

Refund please! I spent money and time to make my Rorqual grind rocks like the beast it was ment to be…With the single pass of your nerf bat, days / months of skills trained to make it so are rendered impotent in a single patch. You owe me and all the others that invested in the Rorqual. Give me my time back…you cannot.

What you can do is give us the time equivalent in the form of skills. You owe us the equivalent of 22% of our time on the skills nessesary to create a perfect rorqual pilot. The pablum eating bottom dwellers never look at the real costs to players with respect to time / effort / money. Those that pay for their subs, have been treated poorly. Skills Reimbursment please!

Oh, and stop balancing crap, I mean really we’ve been in a constant state of “Balance”. What we need is not a less powerful: (Insert most useful ship here). We need two things. Get us the 64bit client, and start working on the next frakking awesome Galaxy wide mind blowing expansion that we pay subscriptions for.

1 Like

The ships needed a nerf. It’s that simple. whining won’t change that fact.

I dissagree, disagreeing is not whining. Would you take that away as well? Kinda self-righteous. Also, you saying, “the ship needs a nerf.” Doesn’t make it true.

1 Like

Then put some facts behind it if it’s not whining.
Because complaining over a fact based change about how it’s ruined your day and demanding compensation absolutely is a whine.
Because I bet you don’t go paying CCP extra money any time they buff any ship you fly.

1 Like

The fact is that I have 22% less of something I purchased.

What are your “facts” that it should be changed? Your slobbering at the nerf of these capable capital ships doesn’t make it a good thing.

1 Like