Devblog: Vexor Navy Issue and Alpha Clone Drone Skill Changes

Im not an Alpha account but I can very clearly see their point.
If CCP wouldnt have made available the skill points for cash on a free account… but they did and then they took their skill points back lol, with no reimbursement.

4% of all players that try Eve stay with it, and that is from a recent CCP report. So free to play was and still needed to stay competitive within the gaming market. Got it, good for you CCP for trying to keep the lights on, I love Eve. Subbed many accounts for about 10 years now.

Some people on this thread seem to think its okay for Alphas to clipped skill points. Which honestly I agree with to a certain point, since alphas are free to play… or are they…

Now we have issues… “or PURCHASED with skill injectors”.
So as an Omega account holder and as some people have stated in this thread, three tiers of accounts might be needed, did you really like flying that shiny T2 battleship, thats good take a screen shot of it!
Breaking news
CCP realizes that the model of Eve Online has been wrong for sometime, we are incorporating a third tier of accounts, effective immediate all T2 things(Ships, modules, ammo and anything else we can think of) will be moved to the 3rd tier and will require additional training time and skill points. Please feel free to continue to use all T1 (that is Meta 1 through 4) items until you meet the new requirements."
thank you (makes up name) CCP royallyscrewedyouover

PS Monthly subscription fees have been increased to $30, we are removing PLEX from the game, the market will be controlled by CCP and all blue print originals will be removed from game.
PSS recruit a friend (Omega accounts only) and we will give you 100k skill points free (and remove them in 30 days, or 20 days, somewhere around those lines, we lost the post it notes from the meeting).
Thanks for subscribing !
cheers!
do that to Omega accounts at a drop of a dime. LOL burn Jita, childs play.

3 Likes