DEVS: Please return market order highlight colors back to what they were

Whatever you did… it doesn’t work… even the colorblind options aren’t right anymore… The Panda is sad.

The highlighted market orders don’t POP like they used too… if this was RL the person that did this would be fired! wait… first flogged… then fired! no… no NOO… Flogged, Flayed then FIRED!! Yea!!
obvious parody - this is in no way a reflection of actual possible events… just get the colors back to what they were… or let us change them ourselves! OR ELSE!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with this.

I wouldn’t get your Hope’s up on colors changing. Some time ago they changed how the tabs for the various categories now open for every item you open the market for. And stay open!!! WT!!!??? I have to leave it on my quickbar now just to avoid having to close them all every time I check on my market orders.

This was talked about by many on the forums, and I think just about everyone wanted it changed back. Dont think we ever got a response on that, or a fix.

This color thing at least is not that bad.

1 Like

YES PLS
!!!

It’s a terrible interface. Let’s pay Aiko Danuja $50,000 irl to come to Iceland and provide a consulting service on how to make a GUI that is functional and effective.

1 Like

CCP: Gives Aiko $50K for GUI

Aiko: Enjoys the sights and sounds of Iceland. Samples culture. Bathes in hot springs. Goes home.

CCP: Did you just scam us?

Aiko: You didn’t purchase the scam protection for the extra $10K. HTFU, CCP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.