Directly addess Aiko Danuja comments about ganking

What is real PvP?

Imagine thinking a vidya game correlates to real life LOL. Also ganking is a valid playstyle allowed by the game and it’s developers :smiley:

Its very exciting. And profitable :smiley:

2 Likes

talking to me? ya it does not seem like you would be able to do it, I was not afk, i watched the whole thing. Concord did not show up and i didn’t move an inch because i was scrammed. It was if concord was not there.

That’s me ! on that Tayra WHOOT !!!

6 Likes

i hate to tell you, whatever logic you have developed about yourself over the years to abuse actual high sec players who don’t gank, is not reality, there is real people at the other side of the keyboard. We take it very personally. But you already know that don’t you. I think CCP has an obligation to mental health. They cannot let sociopaths have their way with the green button crowd. You need the help of a psychologist not be enabled by a game company that lets you play out your fantasies in a way like this.

1 Like
  1. Nice dodge :smiley: I like that you admit you engaging in bad faith since you refuse to define terms
  2. Not everyone takes it personal, you are assuming rather a lot
  3. Again I’ll ask for like the billionth time, but what qualifications do you possess that allows you make this diagnosis without having ever interviewed or assessed them? You realize armchair psych isn’t allowed just that reason right?
  4. Holy quafe. Its you isn’t it Blue? You just learned to type better :smiley:

I knew this argument sounded familiar LOL.

1 Like

We are a super Chill and very Professional gank Crew. We gank only for the isk not lulz and we split the loot with every online player during the gank.

HS ganking is great part of the game. We not only promote the use of corps like the frog and push X but we also keep these blingy fit players in check, as well as inflation.

You don’t gotta like ganking but ill tell you this, the day I can’t gank in high sec is the last day CCP gets a dollar outta me. I pay for all my accounts not like some of you NERDs who just want to earn isk so you can plex your dumb accounts. Bunch of scrubs living in non deckable carebear corps and WHs never once seeing the light of day for a PVP battle.

The biggest disservice to this game is all these high sec safe havens where new people get abused and taken advantage of cause they dunno the game and they they logg off and never on again.

THIS IS A PVP GAME. People always ask me why did you bomb me. why did you kill me, like WTF.

You don’t ■■■■■ about getting shot in call of duty! Stop bitching about dieing in high sec.

DON’T FLY WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE #1 Rule of eve online.

LEARN TO PLAY!!! Also we invite damn near anyone and everyone to come gank with us. ALso we do high sec wars and the like.

6 Likes

I don’t know this Blue, but if you have had this conversation with someone else and you are drawing connections between me and him. You need help and CCP needs to do something fast. Just putting up a sandbox and not following through to stop people who need help is wrong in a big way for the real world.

Bruv you know this is a vidya game tho right?

Mmm. I’m like 66% sure its you. Although you at least use paragraphs and spacing.

Again you dodged the question :smiley:

You are claiming people are sociopath’s without the credentials to back it up. Also sociopathy is incredible hard to diagnose to begin with.

Also gankers are engaging in a valid TOS supported game play :smiley:

Right i get it you have developed no moral compass in this game. You think ganking is farming and you have disconnected the thought those pixels on the screen are real people.

I noticed this a long time ago. But you are exploiting people who don’t do that. They have a green button. They may not yet know how to turn it off.

These are real people. Real people. Real… people…

Do you care if they don’t want to play when you blow them up? The disassociated group think here blows my mind.

This is NOT a PVP GAME. It is a SANDBOX. New Eden, where you have a choice of the fruit of good or evil. You have chosen evil and you don’t even understand how its changing you at a fundamental level. CCP called it a SANDBOX and now they have to own that.

these are virtual people VIRTUAL PEOPLE PVP GAME IN A PVP GAME lawl i can repeat too

go play some lame RPG if you wanna not die

Sandbox, not pvp game. SANDBOX. You do understand how a game cannot both be a SANDBOX and PVP at the same time.

Ahh there it is. The stress is bringing the Blue out.

I knew it was you :smiley:

LOL, it literally is an open world sandbox PvP game.

Good? Evil? Both are encouraged and allowed :smiley:

Learn to EVE kthx.

Also the majority of “evil” players I’ve found are the “good”. Witness what Arc is doing right meow to Brisc.

Wut. It totally can ROFL.

no, i want to invite all my friends to be care-bears and take away your sociopath simulator.

dumb is as dumb does. this has got to be the stupidest thing ive ever heard. I can tell you are a young child who BARELY understands life let alone that Eve online is a PVP GAME !!! where player interactions are the NUMBER 1 REASON people play

1 Like

Just immortalizing this in case you try to retract later :smiley:

@Shipwreck_Jones , here is your stone cold proof of her bias tho :smiley:

PVP GAME and SANDBOX cannot exist at the same time. SANDBOX suggests it is everything it can be pvp or it can be a industrial simulator or a pve game or roleplayng game. SANDBOX, lets say it again SANDBOX. PVP games are like DOOM. SANDBOX’s are like community games of pve or pvp or whatever you want it to be.

why would i take it back?

Wut. Doom is not a PvP game LOL.

Uh. You literally just contradicted yourself.

Also the developers stated EVE is an sandbox open world PvP game where once you undock you consent to PvP.

Thems the brakes kid.

3 Likes

you cannot say pvp sandbox, its like saying dry water. PVP may be apart of an overall experience but you cannot be pvp to the exclusion of all else and Sandbox. Its not possible.

It’s like the choice of good and evil without the choice of good. At that point its not a choice.