Directly addess Aiko Danuja comments about ganking

Heh. Uh, UO, EVE and several other games have already proved you wrong bruv.

I thought blue was the one who was always talking about RvB.

1 Like

She was, but she also used the same arguments this one is using.

This just shows a flaw in logic and we are not making progress. Its like talking to extremist groups. You can’t be reasoned with.

OHH i miss Blue !!! I miss RVB !!!

what is rvb?

For such a low effort troll, I give Cherti a lot of credit for keeping so many people engaged.

3 Likes

its not trolling every time you encounter someone with a different view then you. Trump has burned out the troll in everyone, you got to use another word to win arguments.

For such a stubborn, close-minded, arrogant scrub. Better?

1 Like

LOL, this is cause you know you are beaten.

Hell, even Mortal Online 2 proves you wrong. Albion Online.

The list goes on ROFL.

A failed corp and movement.

lawl it was brought to my attention that a gank of mine got posted and am running MISSIONS OMG hate my self so i can have another toon that has locator agent acess.

how about you are super ■■■■■■■ gross i ll gank you just if i see you in space and this is something i don’t normally do.

Not sure where you get sandbox??

EVE Online is a community-driven spaceship MMORPG

Gankers chosen path is as a terrorist, bandit, or whatever you choose to call them but it is a path within MMORPG

But here you are, on the forums trying to tell CCP that you only want to interact with this group but not that group.

Might want to look at the EULA you agreed to
EVE is a multiplayer role playing game that allows the simultaneous participation of players around the world, interacting in the same game environment.

So at the end of the day, just stay docked and the gankers are not your problem

1 Like

WTF is it with all these communist liberal idiots. the youth has been destroyed like why are you even playing this game. Go play something else. Ive been ganking in eve since 2012. you some how think your gonna drum up support to stop people from killing each other in a damn pvp game?

3 Likes

SANDBOX! is not exclusive PVP Game. No matter what you say.

Why don’t you actually go play competitive pvp games or do you just like the free loot?

what dumb ass ■■■■ are you saying right now like really? Eve cannot be labled anyhting more than a Player VS player game liek do you even ■■■■■■■ play the game? There is a ■■■■■■■ killboard for christ sakes!

1 Like

SANDBOX, meaning i can play any way i like and the fact you guys tell me to go play somewhere else is pvp tears. You like tears, and us non-pvpers like tears too. Your views of the game are being invaded by completely different people.

PvP is shooting.

PvP is buying and selling on the market.

PvP is building and selling for the best price.

What area of EVE is not PvP?

1 Like