Directly addess Aiko Danuja comments about ganking

hilarity, how are you not able to “play any way you like” lawl cause i can kill you? WELCOME TO Eve Online.

Assuming Aiko would take this question seriously, she’d probably say something like the below. Aiko says highsec is where the elite PvP is, and so highsec is where she is. That you would call her out specifically is effectively a tribute to how successful she is and I’m positive that’s how she’ll take it, whether or not she cares enough to respond to it.

1 Like

You don’t represent the new. People like you have been arguing against non-consensual PvP since before I was playing.

Moreover, you guard nothing. Whether you realize it or not, you are a saboteur. If you you had your way, you’d make the game worse, if not kill it outright.

Honestly, I’m kind of baffled by players like you. There are plenty of games that afford players PvP-free game play -including Eve Echoes. But rather than go play a game more your speed, you come here and try to ruin Eve for the people who love it for what it is.

Think I’m full of it? Check this out:

New World was supposed to be a hardcore, PvP-focused (PvP always on), full-loot MMO. However, late in development, Amazon ended up caving to the whines of carebears, and shifted focus away from PvP. This meant that game then had to stand on the strength of it’s PvE content, which was kind of crappy. Naturally, without the challenge and emergent game play opportunities afforded by always on PvP, the bears soon tired of the crappy PvE content and bailed. Of course, this is not to say that the game doesn’t have other issues, but that doesn’t change the fact that one of the major contributing factors to New World’s failure was that a bunch of care bears demanded that game be turned into something that it wasn’t designed to be, which resulted in a crappy game for not just the hardcore PvP crowd, but also for the carebears that asked for the change.

It’s un-■■■■■■■-real. Guys like you try essentially go around sabotaging PvP-focused games, and then bail after you’ve gotten your way and ruined the game.

Thanks to Zhalyd for sharing.

2 Likes

The area i fly in.

SANDBOX

Excuses why you are not daisy cutters by shooting people with a green button. You do know a person with a green button can’t attack back right?

wut.

Once they get attacked, they can attack back?

Do you not know how to play or

Ok lets get together in game, you keep your button green.

Siyi right? :smiley:

Just check the reddit thread. It straight crazy.

None of that is my personal claim. You’re calling out a specific person in your OP and I’m giving you evidence of her likely response. I don’t have a dog in this race to care either way.

Also, you’re factually mistaken. Green safety still allows you to return fire the instant you’re fired on.

1 Like

I am not pvp.

So you give up the initiative with a green button. Is not imitative critical to success?

I found Gix Firebrand for you.
Sent: 2022.02.23 00:03

I’ve found your sleazebag.

He is in the Siyi system, Rifenda constellation of the Tash-Murkon region.

With regards,

Ertosh Elnah

at least the NPC’s know what you are.

Correct, you give up initiative, unless, of course, the enemy has a sec status below-5, like a typical ganker might.

Shama did not say that. CCP did. End of discussion.

no they didn’t end of discussion. at least not your interpretation.

Yep. I was there last night mining :smiley:

You were in local but AFK I believe.

Also you know they always say that regardless right? They said the same of you :smiley:

ok i will believe you, your presence there was unrelated.

Why would I move into beginner null space?

High sec is the endgame of Eve, and I control the empire, so what more could I want? If you can’t handle the heat, then you can run away and hide in null, but the elite PvP is in high sec. Every miner in high sec is protected by CONCORD, so everything I do would be much easier in null sec. That’s a fact!

In Highsec, CONCORD, faction police, and gate guns will defend the target - so Highsec ganking is elite PvP. In Nullsec, your ships don’t automatically explode after a few seconds. You can use a more powerful ship, and warp away afterwards.

That’s easy mode.

Also, when we want to relax, we do go to low and nullsec, so… any more questions?

1 Like

ok i will answer it for you, you enjoy hurting defenceless people. Is this close?