Directly addess Aiko Danuja comments about ganking

Please don’t.

Long story. Half eve, half rl. But I just can’t stop caring about the game.

I read the comics in the morning, it’s “supposed” to make you live longer. I read the forums after work for the same reason! :rofl:

1 Like

I love long stories and as you know we are REALLY good at derailing threads that aren’t going anywhere. This seems like a good place to get back to work.

1 Like

I just discovered I can’t flag myself for trying to derail a thread, this sucks!

Exit: I can, I just couldn’t see the icon! Yay!

That actually supports what i said. Single pilot suicide ganking has always been part of the game. This is known as a confirmation bias. You want someone to validate you so you look at statements like this as validation of all your thoughts. The reality is he is referring to a single pilot with a single ship. Problem is we now have fleets that put too many ships into space for concord and the systems to handle. Thus it becomes an exploit but your not going down that road for your validation.

Derailing a thd with humor should be a banable offence! :smirk:

1 Like

How much stuff do ppl have to post? You win by whining?

1 Like

Okay, I’m now starting to suspect that he’s trolling. I mean, no one can be this obstinate… right?

1 Like

More!
I was thinking I could go on the internet, use Control A, then come back here and use Control V and see how long it took @Cherti_Stardust to produce a rebuttal.

I’m pretty obstinate, use me as a baseline.

And I apologize to everyone. But these thd’s just go to show how the game has drifted. Entitled kids want everything. They think the game is another social platform when it was never designed to be one.

That vid was spot on.

Only you can answer that question.

If i created the thread and set the topic, are you not the troll? Or is a troll just anyone who disagrees with you?

To late, I already answered it.
Nice try though, you get a cookie for effort

I already did.

Your not even worth an emoji. :stuck_out_tongue:

the more you post at this point the worse you look. If you won it should be, drop mic, and walk away.

Beating up a baby seal not being my style. :lying_face:

I still think if CCP could come up with a viable wd sys, it would alleviate a lot of the problem.

now this is the conversation i was looking for, what is the concept you have for WD Sys? I never heard of that.

In game, when you impale yourself on someone else’s sword, don’t blame them?

1 Like