DISABLE SUN GLARE OPTION NOW!

Yes Please

1 Like

newCCP

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for the feedback.
We are looking into this and Iā€™m pretty sure I have a solution in place.
The environments stopped utilizing the sun color properly and was therefore always using a white color.

A fix should be out in the coming weeks, as soon as we can slot it into a release.

7 Likes

Personally I rather like the glare of the sun in the dust and, importantly, the way the amount of dust in space varies with how busy/disrupted that area of space is - a heavily mined area, or an area that has seen more combat will be dustier, and you will have visual degradation because of it.

Iā€™m glad that the issue is being looked at - a blanket white did look a little odd and it should reflect the background illumination from, and intensity of the local star.

3 Likes

Removing the glare would be the single best quality of life improvement CCP could make at this time.

Ive been saying this for years. You would think these goggles would make a difference. Make it happen.

3 Likes

that doesnt do anything with the glare. it just makes everything darker. you still are blinded

1 Like

Wow thanks for the reply Mr dev!

2 Likes

Thanks for answering and I am happy a fix is inc at some point in the near future. Fly safe fella o7.

2 Likes

My eyes thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that message, definitely looking forward to the fix and seeing the wondrous beauty of Eve again.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Still not fixed.

1 Like

How many more weeks will we have to wait? Or will it be years before a fix is implemented, for god sake CCP itā€™s core gameplay. Not impressed in the slightest.

2 Likes

I think they arenā€™t going to fix it.

I cant even see the sun anymore.

I stared directly at it until it got dark.

1 Like

Place this in front of the Sun ā€¦ problem solved.

5 Likes

they made it better guys i can tell. at least i havenā€™t noticed that mist sun effect anymore.

I think you just got used to it. The sun glare is still absurd, IMO.

2 Likes

This reminds me, whatever happened to the ā€œJumpgate animation makes me pukeā€ people?

That memeā€™s dead, Jim. Find something else to fish for likes with.

2 Likes

No it has not been changed the solar glare is still to overpowered, all this tells me is that CCP does not give 2 shits about high-sec, how about fixing things before you add another couple of lvl 2 missions into the mix. Adding more missions that will be broken by solar glare is batshit crazy. It needs fixing seriously.

Some missions are that bad i have to decline and lose standings because you cannot play them. I know its high-sec mission running and a lot of people think its dead gameplay and should never be played, but some of us, and I would like to think a lot of us still partake of lvl 4 missions.

3 Likes