[Discussion] Community Safety in EVE Online

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: Would have to be my answer. :wink:

1 Like

And this brings up a very good point. What if I had said ā€œI hope you go home with a :sunflower: seed in your pocketā€?

Only the volunteer ISD / CCP employees can answer that. :wink:

1 Like

I love to study history, so I donā€™t make the same mistakes be it EVE or rl.

I will have long passed like all of us, before we have any hope for mankind at this point. One never knows. Maybe we will end up being the Joveā€™s?

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (Official Video) - YouTube

You demonstrate faith in authority that I do not have.
Iā€™m not offering an alternative just stating a position.

1 Like

Ugh so much ā€œmuh freedumā€ and still no actual answer from CCP.

Iā€™m curious is the whole reason you do what you do to abuse the system so much as to force change?

CCP swift answered on the other post

Also why is 60% of postā€™s ā€œhidden due to sensitive eyeā€™s of the innocentā€
aka This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

What other post?

Im not exactly sure I know what you mean

Oh that, because people flag things they dont like and after two or three flags it hides it automatically.
Its dumb

GMā€™s holding strangers accountable for toxic behavior

O! I thought an ISD actually has to go and look at it and accept or decline. At least its not as much of a metric ton of work for them as I thought

This doesnt answer what I was asking CCP about

No, only if its reported for something non-specific.

1 Like

A game that advertised how awesome it was to be toxic now saying toxic is bad. LOL

4 Likes

I am an upstanding, law-abiding citizen.

1 Like

These new-age arguments with egg shells all over are so boring.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry the community acknowledges that it has left shells everywhere and has taken into account peoples worry of stepping on them and has gone ahead and implemented the leg amputation program to retain the peace.

5 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Yea I donā€™t buy that, taking on a drek in a vigi its maddness the chance of neuts is high and last time I flew the vigi the cap seemed to be its weak point.

I second this and would go further. The option to turn off all chat, refuse all mails, etc, etc except for maybe blues. A standings filter for all chat maybe.

Any significant size alliance I encounter is on the block list due to the ā€œabuseā€ that CCP is claiming to care so much about. Iā€™d like the option to just preemptively block them all. I donā€™t need to listen to them talk to watch them explode.

The Block unknown characters option will block evemails from everyone but will allow evemails from any type of contact through (including negative and terrible standings, except for blocked ones for obvious reason).

Sorry man hiding in a shell is not going to fix anything. Game already has block features. If your looking for single player games go play them. Donā€™t like what the guy says block them? Comon guys itā€™s the internet. I wouldnā€™t take things personally when a random stranger says it on an online form like my post. However there are lines for decency. CCP canā€™t do much outside official areas but itā€™s up to us to expose truly horrid people. Report what you see is truly toxic. Not just hurt ego crying in local. There are people who get angry in the moment and there are people who are simply just out to hurt others.

I speak this as a former dota 2 player who has had the entire book thrown at him with the amount of illogic, flaming, crying, acting like a kid, and simply out to literally ruin the game for others.

2 Likes