[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

If I had 1 isk for every horrible thing I’ve deserved to have said but wasn’t…

I’d be poor. Cuz people say that crap. :wink:

So the T20 incident was yesterday?

CSM or no CSM, Pearl Abyss owning it or not owning it, this game is in decline. Peak was 2013.

I would rather not have the CSM and the fake parade and pretence. They could save some money that way too.

If CCP want my input, it’s on the forum and in their github.

I have yet to receive a survey for my feedback either from CCP or the CSM (via CCP tools to protect my privacy from the CSM). How about a player referendum on issues, managed by the CSM except privacy protecting via CCP tools.

The only thing I get from the CSM is spam in chat and eve mail for votes every year.

If we ever dare criticise or question the CSM, we get some form of social or forum punishment, including pontification from CCP or ISD’s about what an honour it is to have the CSM, they then proceed to remove any critical posts.

We’re expected to only do one thing, LIKE THE CSM or ELSE. How dare we oppose, question it or criticise it…

1 Like

Nope, but it still remains the primary reason the CSM was created. That doesn’t change the fact that trying to bring the wizard hat incident into this is a particularly weak and silly move. You want to try to link the PCU-decline to the CSM, you’re going to have to refine your data and come up with something that actually works instead of flinging around implications that the creation of the CSM flips the slope from ‘growing’ to ‘shrinking’.

The first CSM results get announced on May 21, 2008. So horrible is the impact on PCU, that it continues to grow for four and a half years, until Dec 9, 2012.

Flinging wild accusations around, and then resorting to literally one of the most tired and well-mocked memes in EVE Online doesn’t change that, and it doesn’t lend you any credibility.

They really don’t.

That sounds a lot like you think the CSM have a huge amount of control over which issues CCP addresses. They don’t. They can advocate for something, but they don’t have any actual control, and they tell you that every year.

Feel free to oppose, question, and criticize the CSM. Just understand that when you do it in response to me, using incorrect claims and implying things that are completely untrue, or resorting to personal attacks against people who haven’t been on the CSM for over a decade, I’m gonna point out the bullshite and call you on it.

6 Likes

Is this increase across all currencies? $20 £20 20 Euro? Could somebody please clarify.

Last year in UK we had a 20% price increase for subbing and this year we are getting another 30% added on … from £9.99 to £15.00+ in a year 50% in total. The game isn’t worth that silly amount of money and I have un-subbed my 6 accounts and CCP will not get the extra amounts from me that I spent on PLEX.

4 Likes

Only if you pick the worst subscription tier.

Alpha is free, 1 Omega account is also cheaper than 6. 2 year is cheapest subscription, not a large increase.

Great, more unique players in space then.

We need more itemised billing for features. See More itemised billing for features

1 Like

you are just making assumptions with nothing to back up your opinion .I will just mention 1 csm member witch we all know and voted for, the hero of pandemic legion @Kenneth_Feld he was all over the twitch shows saying how much effort and hard work he put into the industry changes with the developers of ccp .And the industry changes is something good for the game that we can all agree on .So csm is out there working along side the devs , well not all the csm members are so active but when you got kenneth i do not think you need someone else . About the game decline you should rly watch the charts that where shown in the fan fest presentation .After watching that , i have full confidences in ccp and the vision they got for the game , and don’t forget the multi tool off ccp the person who fixed the huge issues that where troubling the player base for so many years ccp rattati .so stop whining and just pay the 30 $ for your account.

1 Like

Fund the CSM? I don’t think so, somebody else pays.

Linux customers get little to no support officially, why would I fund being a second class customer?

Somebody else pays, I fully support the price increase, the purge of multi-boxers and disbanding the CSM.

In case you missed other topics in Linux subforum, CCP advised playing as Alpha if Linux gamers are in doubt of breaking changes since they don’t officially support Linux. I PLEX Omega so somebody else pays.

disbanding the csm hmu i could go for that but then again how could we all benefit from the bright ideas of kenneth?I just want to put kenneth and rattati together it would be like Moses guiding us to the promise land .

What will they (CSM) do for Linux customers? Nothing.

they will do what they did for the rest of the player base dont you wry about that .

1 Like

The economic report disagrees with this assumption. Don’t say all when really you mean ‘anyone that isnt an industrial’

Stuff aint worth making anymore and it’s a pain in the ass with the materials you cant get locally ever, and the PI ■■■■ forced into everything. aka log everyday and do very little so ccp can show high number of players logged in.

PI is the worst thing ever and they forced it into everything.

Do it for the fun of it then.

You don’t have to do PI.

1 Like

havent you seen ccp devs in the fanfest with all those graphs backing up all ccp decisions ?everything is fixed now .And do not forget ccp multi tool rattati .just pay the 30 $ and shus everything is great now.

You’re great at spending other peoples money. Have you considered a career in some huge multi-national unelected institute? Perhaps we can air drop you into some enemy territory to destroy economically.

2 Likes

I really really hope you are being sarcastic there.

1 Like

I keep telling people this and all I get is blank responses XD

Believe it or not many people will be here for years to come. Why not just buy in bulk and save money? Are people this near sighted because they just work from month to month?

1 Like

The “I’m unsubbing my X accounts” is just moral exhibitionism and a way of feeling part of a group.

The X accounts flex is not the flex they think it is.

It’s like the posts you see when Amazon started charging for postage, they all thought they would hold Amazon to ransom with “I won’t buy from Amazon again” posts.

It’s part of the “I have to follow the current thing” thinking.

1 Like

Only if you ignore all the answers. This has been answered several times already. Not everyone has 300$ to spend on a game at once, and even if they did, why pay more for a game that doesnt respect its customers. CCP has been destroying gameplays for the last 2 years, not exactly a trustworthy company. For all we know they might take the money of 2 years subs and shut the door in a year.

1 Like

The funny part is, they cry that having 6 or 9 or 11 accounts etc is too expensive, but when you suggest “play with one” as that is cheaper, they throw a tantrum and simply suddenly cannot play with one account. It has to be 6 or 9 or 11 accounts or nothing. Then they cry FREE is not good enough.

3 Likes