[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

I am not a lawyer but from the simple surface I fail to see how this is any manipulation at all nothings being hidden.

Players are angry for the lack of content and feel this was unjustified. Something something about CCP running costs, we honestly don’t know the main driver only speculation. Greed? Or hard financial times?

Looking at this through a logical standpoint. There is little we can do frankly the one trait I do admire about CCP is they don’t back down from what they see as valid. So… What now? Well, CCP hasn’t hidden that while the monthly price is 20$ now. They have provided bulk purchasing to lower the cost back to 15$ a month. Nothings hidden no crazy manipulation. Heck they even provided bigger discounts from the original 15$ a month. My main point is CCP has had a history of being rigid about these things. They will not reverse this or change this from what we see all around we all know this deep down. Eather plex with in game ISK. Or buy omega in bulk. It’s the classic CCP adapt or die here. Trust me I hate this as much as the next person. Plex prices for me have gone up it takes a little more work for me to plex. I don’t want to be insensitive as this increase affects everyone.

Quote me lines from that text but I am not a lawyer so I can’t even to begin with international law. Probably doesn’t even affect CCP as a whole as they are in Iceland not France.