[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

As I mentioned earlier, Constructive feedback is always allowed. Outright Abuse, personal attacks or posting inappropriate imagery content is being removed. Everything else is staying.

2 Likes

Dear CCP,

I do not understand inflation, currency exchange rates, or that business expenses can go up. All I know is that you’re raising prices -which is bad no matter how you look at it. I don’t care that:

• you gave us a heads up almost a month out
  • that price increase for longer subs are more reasonable
  • that you’re offering a new longer sub package at an attractive price point
  • that Eve still offers an incredible value (well, assuming you play more than a couple of hours a month)
  • that other entertainment products such as netflix and wow have seen price increases in the past year

Eat a dick flavored taco,
Shipwreck Jones

3 Likes

^

…?

I think Elon needs to buy the Eve forums so we can have free speech here as well lol.

1 Like

And who decides if its constructive? A volunteer?

3 Likes

u guys walking on melting ice

1 Like

Game is struggling, how do we make more money?

I know, we’ll raise prices!

But what about all these things players keep telling us they’d happily pay money for?

Too much work.

2 Likes

Its fine, many are just going to walk away.

Get your feedback from the money walking out the door instead.

Then when the dust settles and people wonder what happened you can site all the missing posts they didn’t get to read about how people felt about this change because they were censored.

Congrats on being really stupid.

2 Likes

It got moved into this thread.

This is an outright lie. Those aren’t the only comments being removed, You yourself said ISD’s were being over zealous with the moderating, Do you think that your gas lighting is working?

2 Likes

Lost 3 band members in one day. Thx to ccp “We want ppl to play together”

Hey there’s an upshot here! The exodus of players and reduction of Alt accounts will create more opportunity. More systems will be empty and undisturbed, relative resource increase through lower demand. Overall New Eden will become a quieter place to enjoy space. Just lookin on the bright side here :slight_smile:

So are you going to pay any attention to the feed back you are getting or ignore it as usual? This is the worst thing you’ve done ever so fanfest better be good because if it isn’t this game will die a death

ISD are not CCP employess

I am not CCP. The feedback is for CCP Community. I am just here to make sure everything stays orderly.

Damn CCP you finally did it. We’ve put up with a lot of your ■■■■■■■■ for the past couple years but this this is entirely unwarranted. Enjoy your 33% price hike while I unsub 85% of my accounts.

6 Likes

yea if only I wanted to pay 20$ for a game riddled with bugs, poor develoipement and dwindling player counts. That definately sounds like the game I wanna keep playing

2 Likes

So, the picture with the guy smoking what could possibly, but cannot be confirmed, be an elicit substance is over the line. I think that is the most accurate visual representation of the decision making process they used here. That is my feedback. They’re crackheads if they think this is a good idea. Picture or not thats what they are.

2 Likes

I just came back to EVE two months ago. I’m running 5 accounts. All are up for renewal in about a week. Won’t be happening. There are cheaper games out there THAT HAVE REGULAR UPDATES AND EXPANSIONS. I always liked EVE but I’m outta here for good now.

He just said it. The feedback isnt even for CCP. But the ccp community. And yet it was a ccp dev who made the original thread.

2 Likes