Distribution missions should give a bonus per system traveled

Ok, thanks for all your helpful tips.
If only more people would respond like you, then the internet would be a better and far nicer place.

Nah, Iā€™m definitely not the problem here. You and your entitlement are the issue.

ā€œthe other guyā€ told you the exact same thing I did. You just canā€™t deal with the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you 100%, and you should really get that treated, Itā€™s probably the reason your life sucks.

But you go ahead, plug your ears and throw your tantrum. Again, it just reinforces my opinion of you.

Good riddance, troll.

If you are Omega, and have the skills for it, get a blockade runner like the Crane. It makes running distro missions so much faster. My usual routine is to run 160 L4ā€™s and stack up 10 storyline missions, then go do them all at once. You can get stupid amounts of LP that way.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you need to complete 1 to get more storylines.
So if you stack them, it will all be at the same story agent?

You have 7 days to accept a storyline mission, then another 7 days to complete it. If you complete it as soon as it is offered, it will send you to that same storyline agent again the next time. But if you stack them, it will send you to the next closest one, then the next, and so on.

1 Like

I have 10 of them stacked right now, and the farthest one is only 7 jumps away.

1 Like

Train connections and social if you havent yet

1 Like

Distribution is one of the slowest ways to gain standings

1 Like

Sometimes. On occasion I get a particularly nasty L4 combat storyline that gives quite a bit.

1 Like

Just be aware that doing storyline missions the way I do will utterly tank your standings with all opposing factions. So consider that.

1 Like

Yeah, not so much into combat missions.
I donā€™t have much time to play games, and those take too long for me.
When I need to go AFK then I need to go.
These distribution missions are fast and easy and I donā€™t have to worry a lot.
I am a very casual player so itā€™s fine.

Well, thatā€™s the thing with storyline missions. Even if you are just doing distribution missions, the storyline may be a combat mission. They arenā€™t all just delivery missions.

Either way, when you complete a storyline, no matter if itā€™s combat or distribution, it still gives you negative standing with all opposing factions.

Yeah already on those but thanks.
They do help a lot

Aaah ok the ones I had were all ā€œDeliver this amount of oreā€. Didnā€™t know it could be anything.

That type of storyline mission does tend to pop up more than the others, but there are quite a few combat ones as well.

Yeah I only take mission if they do not harm the other factions cause I heard you arent able to enter their space when your standing gets too low.
Or at least not without being killed.

Well, if thatā€™s what you are aiming for, then you canā€™t do storyline missions, period. Even if itā€™s only a ā€œDeliver X amount of oreā€ storyline, it still gives you negative standing with opposing factions.

For example, if you do a storyline mission for any Amarr corp, it will give you negative standing with Gallente, Minmatar, and several others.

You wonā€™t reach the point to where they shoot you for entering their space until you hit -5.0

Hmmm that explains my negative standing with gallente when I never killed one of themā€¦
Thatā€™s a stupid mechanism.
But I guess itā€™s to balance stuff out.
So would it be impossible to get 5.0 or higher with all mayor factions?

It can be done, just takes a while and a lot of effort. My main mission runner is positive with 21 factions and 154 NPC corps. But I never do storylines, and the only way to raise your faction standing without negatively affecting any others is the SOE Arc. Iā€™ve ran that Arc countless times on alts and shared the standing with my mission runner.

The SOE Arc is also the only way to share faction standings with another toon, if you didnā€™t know that. For the main 4 factions anyway.