Divinity Social and Insensitivity

And they wanted a lot more than that. They wanted all of the systems they targeted. We aren’t the real enemy, remember? We get referred to as ‘narodnya’, as people. And they’ve been trying to recruit us. The Drifters, on the other hand…

That other offshoot of the Second Jove Empire gets labelled ‘the Ancient Enemy’. So at a guess? Resources and cannon fodder to throw at their real war. The one they’ve been focused on for probably a thousand years.

Oh, and by the way…

This has been known for nearly three years, and not really disputed.

That, for the record, was posted less than 1 full month after the initial forays into the Abyss. Oh, and don’t think too hard about the last line of it, in light of the stuff in my ‘great post’.

After all, CONCORD did form EDENCOM to fight the Trigs. Who, as we’ve seen, continue to provide stellar1 system defenses in the places they’ve ‘fortified’.

But, you know, once staffed up with as many Amarr-affiliated officers as possible, EDENCOM did a great job, all on their own… of defending the Empire. Which had previously been singled out and attacked by the ‘Ancient Enemy’ Drifters, for no apparent reason.

I mean, the whole thing seems a bit tin-foil-y to me, but that just takes us back to ‘hey, CONCORD, EDENCOM, where’s the frikkin’ transparency?’

1. Too soon?

1 Like