Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

No…

Protection due to mechanic is the only solution…there is no other.

Let everybody have its playstyle in his area and the crossovers may meet in low but PROTECT PVE from this PVP madness via non PVP in high…

There will be no compromise…

I mean…at least you CAN have your precious PVP in duels and wars in high…but this has to be enough…no forced PVP anymore…

You don’t even know your ennemies.

Then you aren’t playing eve anymore.
What you are demanding is A: Not the only solution. And B: Not going to happen.

You are not an Eve player, just a wannabe dictator.

It will and it has to…just wait a couple of months…

The change already has begun…

And you are a person who is not willing to give other playstyles the dirt under his shoes…

That’s the problem with you, you don’t know what you are talking about and who you are talking to.

A: I don’t care
B: I am right and only THIS is the problem some have with me

They KNEW i am right but they are not willing to admit that their cozy neck in the woods is going to end so they try to bite off everybody who points out the end of it…

No. It really has not begun. The wardec change is not the start of some measure to remove pvp from highsec. It’s a continuation of crime watch 2.0 which is about being able to control which risks you take or don’t take. Don’t delude yourself into seeing things that aren’t there.

1 Like

It is and it will be…

In half a year when we talk again we all will remind this and i will point out to everybody that i told you so…

And it will be my fault still,but not many of you will be left because you rage quitted because “your eve” has changed sooooooooo much to the better for all,not just for you…not tolerable…so you will quit…

I am going to ask this in seriousness because I’m interested in your answer.

Is there a reason why a game with the exact rules Eve has today can not exist for players who want to play a game with those rules? If so, what is that reason?

Because the mmog world around eve has changed and EVE is a dinosaur that has to adapt to the changes…or perish…

Simple as it is…those players CAN continue dreaming about how the game once was,but ccp cannot…it’s not 2003 anymore and kansas is nowhere to be seen …

Salvos… Balos…

Sounds oddly related. Seems like he has risen from the ashes of Doomheim.

4 Likes

Ahhh the troll taunt…

nice…

Trips in Doomheim leaves brain injuries.

1 Like

As i said…killing the messanger may be easy…it just solves no problems…

Is this all?

Simply taunting me now for hours because you cannot stand that i’m convinced by what i’m saying?

This is sad…

Will not happen…

CODE will be driven in low or close themselves…the bunch of kids have not the balls to play with the big guys this is the main reason they roam high…

Balos the “CODE. Slayer”. Suits you so well.

I slay no one…this is the meaning behind all of this…

Still don’t get it ? :slight_smile: