Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

Who cares, let’s wait January 2020, we’ll see who will be there.

As i said…

Rage quit or no rage quit this will be the question :slight_smile:

Feel free to. However till then stop beating the horse please. If you have some actual logic backed points feel free but this continual demands because “insert unverified claim here” is at sad levels here. Because you are approaching delusional levels of branding disagreement as the enemy.
Note I say this as someone who doesn’t think the current ganking mechanic is healthy and wants changes. So I’m about as far from code as you can get in the eve community.

Know your ennemy

Beeing surrounded by enemies let’s you stand on atop of a pile of them raising your sword to the sky at the end of a battle :slight_smile:

:rofl:

1 Like

I just want a PVE only server
Life will be so much simpler PVPer on their server and PVEer on their server - love everywhere

You will get that with the phone game. So CCP got you covered there. You can mine all day with no fears of getting ganked and no influence on the real game.

Lord PainGiver - love everywhere… something is f***ed up here.

You’re the one continuously saying, and demanding, that pvp needs to be removed from highsec, so it is you who is not willing to give other playstyles (which is a fallacy, because “PvE” and “PvP” aren’t playstyles) the dirt under his shoes.

But hey, keep going. It’ll be your downfall. :slight_smile:

In their fantasy world they’re awesome. In the real world they’re ■■■■, which explains why they want PvP to be removed, because PvP equals losing, which reminds them of their real world.

It’s pretty simple, actually.

1 Like

That’s the problem, they can’t stand 3/4 if not 90% of normal life.

1 Like

Exactly.

So instead they want to further and further decrease the size of their already tiny cage (aka reducing freedom of thought and action) and they want everyone else to be a slave as well, so they’re among equals.

Why CCP allows totalitarians and fascists to run rampant around here is beyond my understanding.

Correction: Well, actually I understand. They’re mostly without conscious thoughts, thus easy money.

1 Like

In my opinion, the most important part in learning defeat, is the management of the unpleasant feeling. It’s important to understand it before you start to inflict that kind of pain to others.

1 Like

Pain is what make you grow. There’s no better lesson giver.

2 Likes

Please be careful when you wish people to commit suicide. It’s okay with your friends, not with unknown people . I guess you just want to be salty, but then be salty with your friends - not with people you don’t know the effect IRL.

I don’t wish, i’m just asking, huge difference.

No it will be you ragequitting if you finally see and understand what have to come…

Talking about yourself? :slight_smile:

This is a game.

Games should make fun.

PVP is no fun.

So getting rid of PVP everywhere to fulfill the needs of those who think like i do(which are many) is just logical and not outrageous…

There is nothing more to say about this…the mainstream wants it the mainstream will get it…

I can see no flaw in my logic :slight_smile: