Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

PVP is fun.

2 Likes

Please, go play X4 if you can’t stand PVP that much, EVE online was never for you to begin with.

Maybe for you but not for everyone…

Please go to an only pvp game…

Yeah, sure, i’m the only one, i’m so alone that i’m obliged to selfdestruct to get some explosions.

I’m in already thank you.

1 Like

Another answer that let’s me think if some people really believe they have any control over the game…

It’s CCP’s or better PA’s property if THEY decide a 180° turn there is NOTHING you can do about…

You are NOT the only one…but also not everyone…

Could you make some sense please?

Balos doesn’t understand that EVE is fundamentally a PvP game.

He wants eve to become a PvE raid-tier based game where new content is pushed with every new patch. Just like all the mainsteam MMOs like WoW and FF14. He doesn’t understand that EVE is not built for this and that the PvE content currently in eve is not strong enough to sustain a healthy playerbase.

I’ve tried having a real discussion with Balos before, but he never gives any specific arguments that supports his cause. His only argument is that he is “right”, so based on that he feels we all should just submit to his opinion.

My advice is just to ignore him, which I’ve been trying to do myself but sometimes is hard cause of the ignorant posts he is making.

2 Likes

I make perfect sense…he stated(in an ironic way) to be the only one who likes the game as it is,i told him he’s not…but that does not mean that there are no other opinons than his on the other side :slight_smile:

If you don’t get it still i cannot help you further :stuck_out_tongue:

What is the relation with the “control over the game”?

Some people think they own the game just because they played it a long time…

And pvp is spoiled for too long they cannot think in another way than that…one of the main problems this game has and part of the reason i’m attacked this much…they don’t want to read someone who clearly states that pvp does not own EVE :slight_smile:

You never palyed, you’ve left the rookie system and docked in Todaki and never undocked since. Is this enough to proclaim yourself the saviour of Eve and hisec?

And this is a straight up lie…and exactly what i’m talikng about…

Why this system then?

Because the char is sitting their since he transfered stuff to another one…

Sometimes things are this easy…

There is no one to force you to use every char you know…

That’s what i’m saying Balos, you are a forum alt with no weight, show us your true face.

So this devalues my post?

WOW

Absolutely

Absolutely not…