Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

Pretty sure the CSM is the reason we can’t have nice things…

7 Likes

I don’t get it. This thread doesn’t affect the time-line. The reason, why we can’t have nice things, must be something else. : P

It’s an obvious :fire: flame :fire: thread but since it aligns with CCP’s limited thinking it’s allowed. Why can’t they just take the wheels off and let us go at it? The game has a higher ESRB® than the forums.

Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB® (PC)

Naw, we don’t chew on the furniture and Aryth is pretty much house trained by now.

1 Like

Online interactions are definitely Teen based even though players are in their 30’s.

1 Like

If there is less protection for players in High Sec, groups like CODE, will run rampart on anything and everything to pad their kill boards and off line content boxes. The game will simply become nothing more than a sandbox of gankers trying to create lavish content to boost CCP’s wallet where they would then gank the new players for their own content.

Eve Online is dying because of CODE.

3 Likes

As much harm as CODE may do to EvE overall, they are just as much providing a service for EvE. Its a complicated relationship. But if people could haul whatever they wanted with impunity the economy would suffer.

The economy would not suffer one bit if CODE did not exist. The relationship is not complicated. CODE destroys trillions of ISK valued ships and modules that turns into a PLEX grind for the player to get their lost ISK value back in. So in short CODE, regardless of how they twist their logic, is destroying items on purpose to generate real money for CCP.

CODE thinks that they are providing content, but in reality they want to believe that they are providing CCP with a lot of extra money that CCP would not have been able to generate otherwise.

That’s not accurate, CODE is generating ISK for CODE. Just because they portray the whole “isk doesn’t matter” bull, doesn’t make it true. If you watch them they are totally in it for the isk, but when you take in a mountain of isk you can throw a whole lot away without worrying.

The economy would suffer if so many things weren’t destroyed, either prices would go down since there was so much more, or drops would have to be adjusted so you didn’t get it in the first place.

CODE killing me does not generate CCP income, unless you are getting all your isk from buying plex, which makes you the obvious target of not knowing game mechanics to begin with.

1 Like

I’m going to give you a like because this cracked me up.

1 Like

Meh…

EVE pirates consider that only they have the right to determine what is balanced and what is not in hi-sec.

1 Like

Concur with this 100%.

2 Likes

Ftfy

At least Highsec pirates know what’s going on

It is because the pirates have been playing for years and know the game.

The bears come here, get roflstomped, weep on the forums and 6 months later you never hear from them again.

How can someone like that know the first thing about EVE balance?

3 Likes

I love it when carebears tell me why I’ve been playing since 2012. Ya know, the real reason.

Beautiful stuff.

We do generate CCP a lot of money, but not in the looney way you’ve concocted.

We help keep the game alive by keeping it fun and engaging.

Er, I mean, we’re only in it for the ISK… wait,
I mean we’re only in it for the tears… wait,
I mean we’re only in it to keep all the ore for our own multiboxing fleets… wait,
I mean we’re only in it to wreck the game because we’re mad about can flipping… wait,
I mean James 315 is banned from the game… wait,
[Insert new carebear conspiracy theory here]

4 Likes

Sure is !!

True, but the reality is that they have their place in the game, just like their victims do.

8 Likes

We have to be careful not to run low on victims. In UO it got so bad we did kept records so we wouldn’t “over fish” an area :smile:

image +

3 Likes

Like in real life? I don’t see many 18-wheelers getting blown up out there…

We’re talking about pixels
Not rl…