Doctor Who x Eve Online from a newcomer perspective

I didn’t have any issue to find warp matrix convergence sites, but it seems like some places only have 3 cosmic signatures which turn out to be wormholes, so basically you want to look for sectors with 4 signatures or more, and be careful of the “beginners areas” with 10 locations for training.

My main issue with the event is that picking the daily rewards activates the boosters directly, instead of putting them in our inventory, so I wasted a bunch of those.
It would be better if the boosters wouldn’t self-activate.

I think they do that to keep us from turning them into an ISK spigot.

1 Like

Nah you don’t need to wait for that stuff. It will come in time. Learn the game - a competent user of the UI, someone that knows how to scout, use Tripwire, is enthusiastic is so much more dangerous than a guy that afk skill queues his way to T2 stuff or only logs in when the FC tells them to.

Just a final 2 cents to add:
The instancing via filament was awesome.
The environment and graphics, awesome. (please make real space look like this)
The tumbling entry into a site, amazing (could be used when going through wormholes nudge nudge)
The convergent skins, awesome.
Login rewards, great
The event rewards, terrible (boosters suck as a reward and the blue red skins were kinda lame)
The drops from exploration boxes, (aside from the skins / cerebral boosters / data) sucked all of the loot is now expired
Combat loot, turbo sucked explo was the way to go for loot which i hated by the end with a seething passion. The combat part of the event was really underwhelming.
Duration, way waaaay too short because it needed to be propagated by industrialists which is great but the components shouldn’t come from running the site or should be acquired from a different filament all together.

There’s some constructive criticism, I liked the event for what it was and what could be but not as it was. after getting the gist and grinding for matts not loot i got turned off pretty quickly and just didn’t want to do it.
Cannot stress how much I liked that it was filament based please more of that. Visually striking, about wore out the screen shot button.
Just tune it a bit, cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.