Done with this!

Raznaborg Damavik destroyed my second retriever in 2 days, from looking away from the screen for 2 minutes. ■■■■ this game I’m done. The only thing I’ve learned from getting another retriever destroyed is not by making sure I stare at the screen every second but rather how much this game punishes a customer from blinking too long. Glad I only paid for one month of omega and not more.

Plenty of other games out there that I would rather spend my money on.

14 Likes

can i have your stuff?

6 Likes

I just bought a Navy issue drake too, but I wouldn’t want to encourage anyone to continue playing a crap game.

2 Likes

dude serious , eve have 15 years + , there is like 5 topics just like yours per week in the forums , maybe you are wrong , think about it
best regards o/

8 Likes

If blinking takes 2 minutes, you should probably see a doctor.

11 Likes

Go to null. You will find there “proper” “risk vs reward”.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Imagine spending 13 euros on a sub just so you can mine and not look at your screen

6 Likes

So instead of demanding ccp to change this crap you taunt him?

Brave…

5 Likes

The player loss is showing examplary that those posts are right and ccp is on a suicidal wrong course…

3 Likes

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Who cares, Eve is dying… since 2003.

3 Likes

Making it harder to AFK mine needs changing? Oh.

Dearest OP:

6 Likes

Well, destroy me once shame on you. Destroy me twice shame on me. Right? You should have learned to dock up before going afk. And, I’ll bet you were really super-de-duper afk, also.

However, I’m glad you caught onto CCP’s terrible design early. Mining is really broken right now, and has been broken for a long time. The damavik things in high sec don’t make sense and don’t belong there. The risk/reward is completely off. Mining in high sec belts is just too dangerous to be worth the small amounts of isk you get. It really is incompetent design.

The content is basically this: Participate in extremely boring activities for long periods of time and then get punished for lapses in attention. It’s no wonder people use bots for this content.

Grats on winning EVE though. You won way faster than I did.

11 Likes

It should have taught you that the Procurer is the superior mining barge, if you must mine in high sec that is.

1 Like

You don’t ask people who obviously have no stuff if you can have their stuff. That is just mean :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao, I was about to ask him to send me what he has! :rofl::sob:

1 Like

Dont need ro read the rest , your mistake is right there. Use procurers next time

5 Likes

Hey mate, Change your mind and Switch to a more tanky ship, or warp out and Switch belts

2 Likes

Quit afk mining and the problem solves itself.

4 Likes