Dreaded Collective - New Update

vedmak just became stupidly op, reverse the change to something else, a cruiser hitting optimal with a decent base dps + damage ramp with a close-mid range weapon is stupid, especially combined with TC and FRENTIX

3 Likes

blasters: ā€œam I a joke to you?ā€
catalyst: ā€œits ok buddy, I am still here for you in highsecā€

the kiki mass change will make it easier to catch on gates and complex warp ins since it will get up to speed slower

3 Likes

well that is unexpected buff a capital ship A FACTION CAPITAL SHIP

i dont want to be so hyped bur there hope for u to add the same buff to the edecomship?

1 Like

at this price you can increase the Zirnitra dps by 500% that wonā€™t change a thing

+please CCP reverse the recent T3C nerf (and Ehp nerf) + balance the Tengu/proteus <3

3 Likes

Just wishing for the day when disintegrators get balanced with other weapon systems.

Still:

• No falloff mechanic
  • Rampup damage
  • Insane tracking
  • One weapon system unlike laser, missiles and other turret systems. Instead ammo type works good. This also means you can snipe and shoot also close range with one weapon system. Unlike to other weapon systems.
  • Instant ammo type change
  • Superior overheat mechanic difficult to break
  • Takes 1 slot just one slot, giving all triglavian ships utility highs other weapon systems owning ships lack
  • Insane clip size, you wont have to reload ever
  • Too decent alpha for gun system that ramps up
  • Rampup damage makes triglavian ships favorable to any fleets that target capitals or structures with subcap fleet.

Rampup damage is nice mechanic but I see that big problem with the rampup is actually the ship bonuses that increase the max rampup as that increase the max damage of those ships insane amount. These max rampup bonuses should be removed and rampup mechanic should be balanced so that it would not exceed something like 30% more damage in comparison to other weapon systems.

Ship changes are okyish but disintegrators and the rampup mechanic is part of the problem. I am sad that rampup damage max ship bonuses were not removed.

5 Likes

Finaly, the zinitra can enter the club of the Dreadnoughts,
The rest of the patch, except dragur and the vedmak, is just ship getting fat
Only the Drekavac is getting a nerf

1 Like

3 Likes

hereā€™s a more sensible rampup thing. if your hit quality is above a certain threshold it ramps up a stage, if itā€™s below a certain threshold it goes down a stage, and if you go out of range or stop firing it resets like now. combine that with a -75% tracking nerf and removing several bonuses and some dronebay, and some speed nerfs, and these ships would be well on the way to being sane

3 Likes

Iā€™m sad about kikiā€™s changes and glad about vedmakā€™s optimal range, this changes like a great dps power XD

Nice changes, looks actually balanced.

2 Likes

If the Vedmakā€™s Cruiser bonuses are changing, will the Ikitursaā€™s bonuses be changing to match?

1 Like

Thats a major nerf with no buffs.

donā€™t forget the insane synergy with the turret when any penetrate/smash/wreck Is apply to your full dps since you only have 1 launcher unlike others ships with many gunslots.

5 Likes

ooooh baby

2 Likes

Zirn: good

Kiki: right idea, but probably not enough. base speed needs to be lowerā€¦

Draugur: i get it. whatever.

Leshak: not sure what the target is here but fine

Drek: donā€™t understand the drone bay changeā€¦ making it chunkier is fine though. Dreks are balanced in many ways but in my opinion its raw nueting ability is what sets it over the edgeā€¦ need a way to deal with that

Vedmak: waving the white flag on brawling it seems? I appreciate the change just because kiters do need more options if they dont want to use rapid lightsā€¦ overall excited for this but Ved deserves more PG

1 Like

Im pretty sure the mass changes are in effect because the kiki was turning in place while going 3000ms. The ship is way too agile and mass helps a little bit with that.

3 Likes

Pls gib the Draugur another midslot! Besides that the Zirn buff is exactly what that ship needed to become economical, canā€™t wait to see what people do with it!

Give zirn haw guns or tracking ammo? Nerf kiki sig radius, nerf trig gun tracking, nerf trig gun alpha? ccpls?

the dragur and vedmak are gonna be nuts for kiting tho

IMO the zirn would be absolute garbage as a haw platform because it spools, and the trig ships are on a fine line between being garbage and op with tracking and alpha, i agree with the kiki sig radius thing tho