Drifter Interactions And Relations

Dozens of well-coordinated bombers to not just blow up one anothers’ bombs, and you’d lose ships at a pretty steady rate.

2 Likes

Since SeyCon YC120, ARC has, with the assistance of our founding partners in Signal Cartel, placed a scout into Run.

Much as anticipated, the system isn’t abnormal, aside from the massive concentration of Arithmos Tyrannos.

8 Likes

This might change, though. Run may not have started out special, but it has become special a bit, and due to this, it may become even more special. Please keep scouting it from time to time.

5 Likes

That’s … actually a really good observation. If you have an extremely-heavily-fortified system, you might consider doing something with it even if you didn’t mean to fortify it.

3 Likes

I think it raises more interesting questions about Drifter transportation and troop placements.

Does calling such a high concentration of them into one system reduce the number that can respond elsewhere?

How do they appear so quickly once the alarm is raised? Is the structure they defend some kind of dock?

Will they continue to build up in a system indefinitely, or move on after a certain length of time?

There’s still a lot we don’t understand about why the Drifters behave the way they do.

2 Likes

Even if I can’t do anything to assist in this operation, nothing says I cannot ask questions that invoke thought, even if at first they seem a little off. One must prepare for anything, and ask all questions until the right one is asked, and action taken because of it.

Heh. Not even in the same league as the Omega-states, and I still manage to do a little good. Oh has the world gone mad?

Oh, and Ms. Aria, you are such a difficult soul to get ahold of these days. You and Mr. Viriel, both are so hard to find and speak to whenever I’m not busy replacing the twins’ turret rings.

1 Like

Apparently I’ve been focusing to hard on my Bolos’ repair and recovery, as unless I’m mistaken, damaged Drifter fleets have been appearing everywhere, looking much like the deng after fight with a brigade of planetary siege units.

Dear Kindness above, what happened?

In light of recent events, this thread is being disabled until a time that we can communicate with Drifters has passed.

1 Like

Greetings. I am but a small cog, lately returned to manage a hunting lodge on the Farel estate. I am however not new. We have gone from sans ha threats, to sleepers, and now drifters have killed Jamyl. I am loyal to the new Empress and wish to help, by data or action. Please advise or connect me to those who can.
Thank you
Valkarth /

1 Like

Tell them I want,one of their battleships.

2 Likes

Mierda, yo sólo quería saber si hablaban español.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.