DRIFTERBIT for CSM 15 (Serg Sinist)

RU:
Привет всем. Я Серг Синист и по приколу ставлю свою кандидатуру в CSM.

Что я буду делать в CSM: высказывать своё мнение по всяким вопросам игры в CSM болталках, отвечать на письма капсулиров, флудить в Praise Bob Discord канале.
Предлагать можно всё что угодно, но не CSM правит механику, а CCP. Но без мнения и опыта сообщества игра будет скучной и может свернуть не туда.
Моя специализация: ленивый краб

Кому интересно био, вот:

Биография

Из спиральных рыцарей в капсулиры
В 2012 я начал изучать вселенную евы (привел Wolf Torner), начиная как обычный краб-мискораннер. Постепенно начал изучать гайды и космос вокруг меня и крабить на дрейке 3 лвл миски.
Летим в Valhalla PvP
Далее меня нашел ShodanSpectre, когда я заинтересовался газовыми облаками в вх. И меня в команду принял PoVar RaZvOd. Там за мое обучение взялись, но я клал на все и летал на дешмане, когда наши там ломали на топ кораблях и крабили на капиталах. Спасибо Повар за хорошее детство!
Прощай, милый дом
После двух лет жизни с Поваром, я немного повзрослел и ушел, основав свою корпу, чтобы крабить аномальки в с4. Не хватало 3-го игрока и тут меня приняли в с4 Locus Signatures (Van Weyden + Ulchi Bo).
Там я познавал управление корпорацией, крабингу в коллективе и немного фанового пвп.
Потом пришли Lmsmoker и Николаич. Но весь перелом пошел далее.
Yan Olerie
С появление этого персонажа моё понимание игры и жизни кардинально поменялось. Одно только: крабство на аб VNI в вх, было для многих людей немыслимым, но только не для такого ума, как Yan.
Собственно, из-за него, мы начали двигаться в разных вх и нульсеках, познавая опыт краба в нулях, капитального фарма и доведение до ума крабству на аб VNI с5 аномалек. И также пвп.
Maximus IIV
Наше с Яном путешествие и информация о том, как можно крабить на (казалось бы, немыслимо!) в с5 на VNI навели на Максимуса! Он доделал наш формат и пригласил в вх 2 5\0, где мы познавали больше пвп, чем крабство. Он водил флоты, крутил интересные концепты пвп, пока мы не пригласили Тифиду.
Star Defence
Когда надоела жизнь в 2 5\0, где только ролл нульсеков происходил, я решил перекатиться в 4 3\5, где начинали всё заново. Как по мне- это было самое крутое время, где я повстречал Калдари, Рина, Андрея Малахова, Диссекшена, Алфи, где мы весело воевали и лампово общались.
Но плохое руководство Синиста всё испортило и компания распустилась.
A lone trek…
Далее был период депрессии, когда во многих корпорациях было не по себе. Но вернулся Лм и позвал осваивать С5 на капиталах.
Когда я почуял вкус исок и легкому роллу статиков, понял, что 5-5 самое то! Ох, тогда мы веселились, изображая пвп на виндике,факсе и дреде. Но потом пришло уныние и мы разошлись, пока я не узнал, что Калдари ушел в икзесты, куда ушел и я сам.

В настоящее время я всё там-же.

ENG:
Hi everyone. I am Serg Sinist and for fun I put my candidacy in CSM.
What I will do in CSM: Express my opinion on any questions of the game in CSM chatterboxes, respond to emails from capsulers, flood in Praise Bob Discord channel.
But without the opinion and experience of the community, the game will be boring and may take a wrong turn.

My specialty: lazy crab

Who is interested in bio, here:

Summary

From spiral knights to capsules
In 2012, I started studying the universe of eve (led by Wolf Torner), starting as a regular crab. Gradually began to study guides and space around me and to crab on Drake 3 LVL mission.
Flying to Valhalla PvP
Next, I was found by ShodanSpectre when I became interested in gas clouds in the VX. And I was accepted into the team by PoVar RaZvOd. They took over my training there, but I put my money on everything and flew on deshman, when our people there broke on top of the ships and stole on the capital. Thank you for a good childhood!
Goodbye, sweet home
After two years of living with Povar, I grew up a bit and left, starting my own company to steal anomalies in C4.I was Missing the 3rd player and then I was accepted into C4 Locus Signatures (Van Weyden + Ulchi Bo).
There I learned the management of the Corporation, crabbing in the team and a little fan pvp.
Then came Lmsmoker and Nikolaich2000. But the whole fracture went further.
Yan Olerie
With the appearance of this character, my understanding of the game and life has changed dramatically. One thing only: farm on AB VNI in VH, was for many people unthinkable, but only not for such a mind as Yan.
Actually, because of it, we started moving in different BX and nulsecs, learning the experience of the crab in zeros, capital Pharma and bringing to mind crabbing on AB VNI C5 anomalek. And also pvp.
Maximus IIV
Our trip with Ian and information about how to crab on (seemingly unthinkable!) in C5 on VNI pointed at Maximus! He finished our format and invited us to VH 2 5 \ 0, where we learned more pvp than farm. He drove fleets, twisted interesting pvp concepts before we invited Tipico
Star Defence
When I got tired of life in 2 5 \ 0, where only the roll of nuls occurred, I decided to roll to 4 3\5, where they started all over again. As for me-it was the coolest time, where I met kaldari Ijournen, Rin, Andrey Malakhov, Dissection Bloodred, Alphie Amarr, where we had fun fighting and lamp communicated.
But sinista’s poor management ruined everything and the company disbanded.
A lone trek…
Then there was a period of depression, when many corporations were uneasy. But LM returned and called to master C5 on capital.
When I smelled the taste of isok and easy roll of static, I realized that 5-5 is the best! Oh, then we had fun playing pvp on windik, Fax, and dreadlocks. But then the gloom came and we parted, until I found out that Caldari had gone to X-Zest Voyage, where I went myself.

1 Like

found my new csm candidate !

1 Like

Fenekes 4 life

Dank memes @Jeko_Dwardeen

The russian candidate :slight_smile: ? Good Luck !

Убейте их всех! :slight_smile: Я иду с белым.

2 Likes

Drifterbit established, grow isk for memes.

CCP need to think about avengers:

1. Drop avengers near capital, not drop avengers to near anomaly.
    Need nerf toxic feature: when kindly crabs do anomaly, some hostile drop carrier safely and fun reduced to 0. After nerf - avengers warp near capital whatever in grid.
  2. Increase avenger loot cost to 30-50 mil per avenger.
    Because avenger is +5 minute risk without dank reward.
    Also pvp boyz going rolling wh so more and Fenekes comeback

If need talk - go discord \ усли хотите что-то сообщить, то го в наш дискод

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.