Drifters vs Capsuleer's news as 10?

True. The idea with the drifters sounds only good on paper.

Disabling all (non-covert) jump drives and cynos across New Eden for an unannounced time would be more effective in shaking up things, IMO.

Yes! CCP will show them how to get successful in Multiplayer Online Game! :smiling_imp:

my egg-laying chickens though the same thing… but we eat roasted chicken every sunday - janice’s time was up

2 Likes

But make sure to watch this and realise this was before the Drifters invaded:

Drifters just enable them to try to get other nullsec powers to join in on the embargo.

2 Likes

Players deciding how to play in sandbox game?
Heresy! :exploding_head:

Goon?
only goons care.

2 Likes

I hope so because the embargo relies on other nullsec alliances falling into line.

4th May they outlined this strategy to go after hisec, no matter it is interesting to watch.

2 Likes

I heard they want to stop selling wares to hs people. Gl with that. As usual goons have an over inflated sense of self worth. I suppose watching their shows and subscribing to their blogs pushes their beliefs though eh…

3 Likes

I think this comes from Aryth more than anything. Hisec indy has been fairly resilient even with the naff bonuses. He knows that they have to clear out the protected structures with T2 rigs in hisec close to Jita to knock them out of the game so to speak. Anyway it is interesting to watch and understand it. The Drifter outrage just enables them to try to make the embargo stick.

I find this interesting in terms of high level game play. I like to try to understand what is going on. The guy who posted this in Reddit did a very good job.

3 Likes

I see this as harder environmental factors, rather like FOB’s in hisec.

1 Like

Reading the massive butthurt in Reddit, it struck me that those entitled 0.0 whiners don’t realise that, if CCP suspects they’re adversely affecting the overall subscriber numbers, CCP can change the game to stop them in any way they want - read the EULA, guys…

7 Likes

CCP cant stop them without ruining the sandbox by intervening.

Its either ccp ruins the game with wow mechanics.

Or nullsec ruins the game by destroying ccp income

Or ccp ruins the game by destroying tue sandbox

Or ccp goes back to what eve nullsec is supposed to be. Large player alliances competing with other large player alliances for territory and resources.

1 Like

You must be new here.

At various times CCP has had GM’s (Game Masters) log-in and intervene whenever needed.

5 Likes

Weird…

Because I’m sure that the large alliances are a recent innovation and null sec ACTUALLY started out as a wild west area that was hard to live in with vastly smaller groups being the ones living in it.
And the large alliances are the ones creating a lot of the WOW mechanics such as farming en mass. aka grinding.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely interesting to say the least.

As for the Null Sec threat to burn down high sec structures, just a bunch of spoiled little brats throwing a temper tantrum.

By the way, Happy Cake Day.

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Don’t start telling them how Eve was suppose to be like, they’ll just pester and nit-pick your statement to death.

1 Like

boooooring , no drifters in Jita yet :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah… Something like 10 years of 15 years of the whole game?

At least when i joined the game in the end of 2009 Null-sec was already burned time by time by hordes of players.

Yeah. And then players organized into bigger groups to make it safer.

Could you elaborate on it?

he means that alliances created structures that allow to superkrab with very little possibility of getting shot.

who said nullsec was supposed to be that?