Drifters vs Capsuleer's news as 10?

Yes. Are they to blame though? Players are supposed to try to achieve this.

It’s CCPs job to make proper rules and mechanics to protect sandbox from situation like this.

If their constellation/system attacks were based on a combination of population & structure density coupled with the number of systems the sov holder has, it may allow a smaller group a chance

1 Like

You obviously have no idea what your are talking about. The pve in this game has always been about pvp. Sheep and wolves. Only recently has ccp created pve only zones (abyss). Even the market is all about pvp. So unless you had your head in the sand since 2004 you have really missed a lot - perhaps the whole point of the game. I should also add - that pve in this game is pointless without pvp. Go ahead mine and build whatever you want - but if there is no destruction then there is no need to purchase anything new. You want a pve focused game go play minecraft.

“The CSM unanimously condemned the drifter attacks on Null”
They really shouldn’t have. Instead of just enjoying a lore event, everyone is so up in arms. They are so mad about having to defend their structures relentlessly against NPCs as though no one else has ever been forced to do tedious stuff in this game by other players. It’s just so much whining about it ruining the game. Well ccp took to heart the “were here to ruin your game” part I guess so deal with it? It’s not going to last that long anyway, its a world lore event and it is not practical to keep this going forever, just enjoy the lore.

1 Like

Too easy to afk or bot - and too much isk generation. Isk inflation has lead to choices being meaningless as well as capital proliferation. And pvp with bots is kinda boring. So its lose all around

I don’t have an opinion on the topic, sorry.
More precisely I think it depends on a lot of parameters, like what level of security, stability, rewards, is correct in NS - and I don’t have those values for CCP devs. I personally think that making nullsec control require active defense rather than diplomacy is a good thing to make sure there is not ONE alliance that controls all. I however believe that this comes a bit too late, or too early to let goons rejoice of having won Eve.

Now people will adapt and use the drifters to bring war in constellations, I guess. But as any mechanism it will be understood, adapted to, and used, unless CCP gives it an evolving nature.

Your argument lacks of basis. How is botting a proof that the content is “broken” ? If it did not bring iskies, people would not participate in it - and there would not be PVP related to it.

I also made a suggestion to limit isk generation in Eve : Inflation tax - #12 by Anderson_Geten
With this suggestion, the production of isks would be indexed on the total amount of iskies in game, so that it could not reach a maximum value ever. IF the inflation is really an issue, that is.

That is not how it works, but keep theory crafting.

Do you have crystal balls?

1 Like

Glad I didnt vote.

What a pack of losers.

vote for what?

Iknorite?

Pity, I like crystal.

Are there SJW’s in Eve, who would that be, the Gurista’s?

1 Like

The use of the term cuck speaks volumes about those using it.

5 Likes

“Are there SJW’s in Eve, who would that be, the Gurista’s?”

The Galente !

Just out of curiosity: where does a HS carebear like you run to?

I dock for no one unlike NC and co. High-sec is way more dangerous than what you nullies call home.

3 Likes

Gotta agree with you on that.

3 Likes

In nullie space all you need is one cloaked ship and everything stops, unless you have 1000 titans ready to drop then you think your hard. In high-sec cloaked ships and neutrals in our systems means nothing we carry on regardless.

1 Like

They do. doesn’t take that much to break the shield rep.

1 Like

Even Olmecca? I find it hard to believe…