And again here. Trying to elicit an emotional response by claiming I’m upset.
You have had plenty of opportunities to expound your premise. But instead you chose to play the “it’s your opinion card.” And not give me any real supporting evidence.
Which tells me that you have none. The idea is hollow, and not thought out with little regard to the long term implications.
This thread was designed to rant about CCP, and troll the players who do enjoy this game.
I understand that my idea will not automatically be popular, I get that. But hopefully, once it’s implemented, more players will come to see the good it brings to the game and the community in general. Everyone will be happier for it. I promise.
Calling people who disagree with you a pack of wolves, is trolling
This is trolling as well, and more dangerous, an echo chamber.
You gave me the “hows” to fix EvE, but what you didn’t address is “how will these how’s fix eve?”
That’s the discussion.
We’ve been telling you how those hows don’t work, and you want nothing to do with it.
That’s not an open discussion.
Either defend it and show us why it’s a good idea, amend the idea or flat out say, “you know, I didn’t think about that. Might need to work on this a bit more.”
And/Or if you see a fallacy in the defending position, inquire into that. If you can provide sound logical reasoning, I’m usually more than happy to admit my fault and applaud the reasoner.