ECM is terrible

ECM is fine

There’s a gazillion ways to prevent being ecm’ed (ecm drones being the most hilarious)

2 Likes

Why would you even need to say this? Has anyone proposed a ship that cannot be damped/jammed/booshed/targetpainted/webbed/scrammed/neuted/bubbled here? Infact as a sick irony those ships already existed in the past and guess what they got nerfed.

And there already are still ships with ECM immunity explicitly/implicitly but they cost 20-100 billion and that seems grossly unreasonable as a defence for a 300k ec300 drone.

As this thread has demonstrated there’s about 4 ways to beat ECM (a 5th if you include abandoning the field before the ecm lands) and no it isn’t fine.

I’d love to see you or quakegod argue that a vagabond should have fit a RLML loaded with auto target missiles to fight off a jammer. Or that he shoulda got good and fit a sigamp or sebo. Or that he shouldn’t have gotten scrammed to begin with, or jammed to begin with ps learn to falloff tank ecm.

Funny but that is how it works in the real world too.

1 Like

We do play games to get away from irritations in the real world thou :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ECM an ECM pilot. they get all sorts of mad.

Come get me with an ecm boat
You won’t win no matter what happens :smiley:

Do you know how trivially easy it is to see who you are? Unless this is an alt, the main place I’ll find you is highsec, dunking unaware wartargets/suspect baiting. Your experience with the game seems fairly limited. Why don’t you go and fly around lowsec and null with that blingy crap you fly and show me how good you really are, when concord isn’t there to protect you from bigger fish.

Your knowledge of what I know is obviously inexistant :smiley:

I always fight solo Vs godknowshowmanypeople
That makes your argument invalid to say the least.

Sounds like I’m scaring you tbh, otherwise you wouldn’t have taken that approach :smiley:

Why should I hide who I am btw?
It’s not like I’m needing to hide whatever it is there is to hide :smiley:

This is priceless. You kill pve fits with billion/s fit t3c, orthrus and marauder and call yourself a king. And you feel qualified to talk about ECM. Do you even fly ECM? I’m not going to investigate you because this conversation is frankly beneath me.

3 Likes

:thinking:

This whole epene waving is cute.

Lots of forum PVP over ECM… the salt is real people.

Man I love being an Ewar pilot.

3 Likes

And I love killing e-war pilots :] brings a warmth to my heart.

1 Like

I love when you try…

It makes the game fun! The hunt and the hunted… and the blissfully ignorant (jammed).

1 Like

what if your are tackled and get damped? then your lock range can go under 2km 100% of the time

SEBO/RSEBO
info links
Drones
Damps
kill the fragile thing or force it off grid
MJD
FOF
MJFG it away
MJFG your fleet away

1 Like

Ok so when you are jammed and scrammed what will you do next?

when you are damped and scrammed what will you do next?