EDENCOM Benefits

It can change further. But for that someone in CCP would have to see that there is a lot of fun in that. Not only microtransactions and pushing people to get more alts.

In one way it did: The Irgrus - Pakhshi hi sec gate, which surprised me when it was announced, as I hadn’t expected anything.

Nope, like I said I have GM confirmation it isnt.

I mustve fallen through a portal where -0.0 and 0.0 are the same, and that

Are the same as alts from before the Invasion.

Thats the thing though, this change wasn’t about “fun” and it was going to happen regardless, CCP didn’t have to involve us at all in the world shaping, they could have just set up the sun eaters in systems of their choosing and given us a timer for when we needed to leave by without us getting to interact with the process at all, so no, Pochven isn’t going to be made smaller, its been formed exactly as required just like the drone regions were formed when those were added back in the day, back when j-space was added

1 Like

First you write it was not about fun, but then the fact is that CCP went and involved people, who in effect had fun. The issue is that kind of fun was finished when chapter ended, while the designated systems could have became a battleground, and some were really worth fighting for.

I accuse CCP of short-sightedness.

1 Like

I never said you couldn’t have fun, just that the intent was for the 27 systems to fall from day 1, which is pretty much anti-fun on the part of the blue team

Sure but that was never its intent

Its more a case of you expecting more than was actually intended lol

1 Like

Sorry to say so. But forming the EDI by the formal Leader Verum Peto, leads to the Situation, that Pilots from across new eden join the Fight against the Triglavians.

To be honest, i think that should be something we should be proud of, and this for me is a main goal of being in EDENCOM.

I think that EDENCOM means also EDEN Community - short EDENCOM. I am pretty sure, that this was the intention of that word creation.

But what ever the disturbance here in the forum is. I personally want to know more, whats going on with EDENCOM, the story behind it, the future wars, etc…

Will there be fleets sized 300+ triglavian marauding again thru empire space ? Will this war ever ends ?

And how are the Citizien of New Eden not able to Revert the changes Pochven created ?

Is this a timedeformation thing, like in perry rhodan, and the Death-Star Clone technology ?

There is a lot of potential in it and it has also a lot of future behaviours, where we can be part of.

This is something - where something should be planned (not revealed today) but should an INGAME Impact.

Like reactions in highsec for edencom Guys in Yulai. With Docking rights there, to get back to the point. as a positive effect, having standing to it.

Dont know what happens if this occurs ?

Verum did not form. He simply was given control of it shortly after it was formed by Darkzero.

EDENCOM guys is now skewed due to how easy it is for trig supporters to gain edencom standing. There is no point in asking for benefits to having positive edencom standing cause there are plenty of ways to gain positive standing to both sides. If CCP hadn’t allowed dual standings then sure, it would make sense but with dual standings any EDENCOM benefit is dumb as it will be available to both sides.

But it’s not too late to at least make EDENCOM standings worth having, even if there’s no way to make it a valid reward for last year.

1 Like

Why make it worth it tho? You can easily just get dual standings by chilling in pochven so anything EDENCOM only supports should get, can and will easily be acquired by the trig supporters. Its better to just get rid of EDENCOM standings for good and just leave Trig standings

Because the plot doesn’t go away because the mechanics of invasion did. There should be rewards for being positive with EDENCOM even if the person is also positive with Trigs.

Also, with the new anti-EDENCOM content, the standings are needed to create negative consequences for attacking them.

I quite like what the minor victory and fortress systems have done to EVEs terrain, too. And think it’s time to be talking about future of those dynamics rather than making it about the screw up last year.

Yeah. I have a toon with 2.7 standings to Edencom. And you know what that means. He gets blown up in the Trig minor systems. Oh well, he got the coat and beret. I wonder what they’re selling for.

if you dont want it, i take it :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.