EDENCOM loyalties

The topics discussed in this thread have been of grave consequence to our organization. We are currently attempting to determine a path forward, and how to respond the information brought to light of the Provost Marshal’s prior service record. Currently, we hope that we can receive some form of clarification and transparency from CONCORD on Red Troop’s activities so that we can attempt to find a diplomatic solution that lets us continue the status quo with our relationship with CONCORD. Speaking honestly, however, I sincerely doubt SARO will provide us any of the answers we need. While I know it was not their intention, thank you to Rhiannon-haani for bringing all of this to light. I will leave to to each of you now to continue the original discussion of the Marshal’s ties to the Ammatar, with the knowledge that I can now empathise with your mistrust, clearly.

This has been a substantial blow to me, personally. I’ll leave it at that, and trust that it is enough to say that it is troubling to say the least that the leader of the largest military coalition in history is an accomplished warclone hunter that purged my people with impunity.

3 Likes