Encounter Surveillance System Update

Yeah pressing F will suck.

Things is, we are renters. I cannot rat wherever I please. And we need to kill ships to get the bounty modifier up, but neuts rarely ever come, and when they do, they overpower us with 10-15 men fleet and just filament away when they’re done stealing the bank.

Modifier used to be 115% when it first came out, but it’s dropping by the day.

If this is your idea of balanced and fun gameplay, I’ll play some other game…

4 Likes

Out of interest if a solo person robs the bank do you overpower them with 10 dudes as well? I’ve heard a lot of people going solo getting blobbed then going ■■■■ it and forms 10-15 man to go with them for the next one.

Also if your a renter I would suggest switching to wormholes for income then, easy to scan one down and day trip in it.

2 Likes

ahh… except they don’t get blobbed, they filament out instead to avoid PvP --> even if you go in there with similar numbers.

Renters as a concept are garbage so if there are less of this nonesense, it’s better for the game overall, regardless of “balanced and fun”.

that is kind of retarded tbh, if you find equal numbers you take the fight lol… such a waste of content :confused:

I only really have experience from the solo pvp perspective atm and not from the defending side but if you look at my killboard you will see the defenders have it a lot better.

But I can imagine it would be annoying if people only steal and run.

It is.

but it’s always been that way to a degree - reds come into area, you go out to grab em and they filament away which generally involves waiting in system with them until their timer is up so you make sure they have actually left.

Or the reds coming in are too many for you to take on (especially being in the Aussie timezone!) and so you run away yourself back to station :stuck_out_tongue:

If it didn’t happen every now and then, I wouldn’t believe that real fights and good fights actually exist!

Seems to me that it’s a waste not to use all 3 characters, they’re given to you for a reason.

shoot a Titan in a belt and then cried bout the payout… for the risk of getting DD instant its laughable

What fighst are you guys talking about? All I see is kitey oxen-faeces rubbing the edge of the bubble, ready to flee at a moments notice. Know what? They can have that ISK because chasing them around a complex is a waste of my time. I’m better off doing combat sites, grab some faction loot and disregard the concept of “bounties” entirely. Good content.

1 Like

Why would people buy your faction modules without some ISK in their pockets? Just curious.

2 Likes

Then people with ISK in their pockets will. Have you tried not being poor?

Why is that?

I am ok with the ESS because it creates some content. The Bounty Risk Modifier is terrible. Im not moving my stuff from my home system to rat where my carrier and supers are dock in a citadel thats anchored.

2 Likes

3 acct’s, 9 toons and I use them all. All can at least covert ops cloak, scout/scan and PI. :wink:

2 Likes

@CCP_Rise Out of interest is there a reason every mwd is switched off inside the ESS, except for drone’s? Seems a bit odd that heavies can move 2.5x faster than most ships.

1 Like

This again.

There are more today, though its not like the ESS thing has been around that long and this is specifically about ESS and filaments being anti-PvP.

I get that you insult me, but you’re shitting on people who are blue to you and people who pay for your stuff via renting?

If they are developing, they sure as hell aren’t using agile or scrum… Waterfall might be more appropriate, since everything is going downhill, despite this people are still posting overly optimistic pieces State of The Game, 2020 Edition - #164 by Ghost_O_Mo that purport otherwise.

Because nerfing the rorqual multiple times wasn’t enough?

Like nerfing the supers several more times so they no longer print 500 million an hour? Hang on, doesn’t TAPI allow ratting in supers?

Oh this is rich, ‘unprecedented action’ in ‘unprecedented times’ sounds like some BS cooked up by a BR team. CCP have made some epic mistakes and they have only themselves to blame. What’s TAPI’s plan on paying for fortress delve 2.0 after the war without having care bears to make isk? Or is everyone going to roll into PH and just do mercenary contracts to fight each other?

I’d rather get your fingers out of your ears than put words in your mouth, but its not like I’ll cure your ignorance either way.

Back up a paragraph. Hurting care bears is okay and CCP is not dropping the ball, but the mistake of blackout is all forgiven because they are just human? Give it a rest. CCP have some really smart people working for them and a player representative body in the CSM that no other game has, yet when CCP get told that something is a bad idea and they do it anyway, and muddle the data with a bunch of login events, when it cuts into their bottom line, that’s just a little flaw people should overlook?

Tried it when I first started. Tried it again on a new character when it was this tour on rails. Didn’t like either one and both just result in the same hand off to career agents afterwards.

Oh CCP knows resource wars and blackout were bad ideas. The people who should truly be ashamed are all the miscreants that asserted blackout was so going to be so good for the game, then a fortnight later were complaining because there was nobody to fight that wasn’t operating under a giant super umbrella.

I’ll take random kids on the forums over shills on reddit any day. This forum exists to give people not in the CSM a voice and all too often your interactions on this medium are nothing short of devisive, ignorant trolling, including of your own blues!

Go look up those zkills yourself if you think they are made up. No?

Or this guy?

This one too?

Or that?

Don’t warp too far or you’ll fall off the edge of Eve into that spot labeled “That be dragons”, right?

Fewer trolls?

Have you tried not being a Troll? Was CODE closed the day you went looking for a corp?

Aren’t you in TAPI? Don’t they have renters? Or does your myopia extented to your own back yard as well at that of your neighbours?

Whats the plan on funding SRP without all the renters to do all the work for it?

3 Likes

What makes you think landlords care about tennants? Wierd angle to go at it from.

1 Like

For the same reason drug dealers care ( if only a little? ) about their customers?

Thats pushers youre thinking of.

And pushers dont care, because they know its easy to get new fish hooked, baby.

I also didnt know Scoots was that high up, but eh why not.

Though Id have to say holding any Alliance as a paradigm of customer service seems somewhat flawed a position, is all

1 Like

Its not like there are that many destinations anymore now that NRDS is dead. NBSI or NPSI sound so similar, but maybe an alliance keen on corporate sponsorship and free shoes could do “No, Just Shoot It”.

Listed as a HR director too. Corp into says they are looking for industrialists and experienced engineers. Doesn’t scream PvP, but would I know, I quit null like a decade ago.

Still, odd nobody has joined since 2018. Must be an alt corp.

1 Like