Encounter Surveillance System Update

People need to stop thinking you can 1 man roam and be successful in Null Sec. then complain when the Null sec people step up and defend with greater numbers. This is an MMO, get friends if you want to come to Null, don’t complain about “Blobbing”,

2 Likes

You obviously did not read the rest as that was why Kiting Meta has evolved because it deals with the blob a lot more effectively. Not saying don’t blob I’m saying stop complaining about kiting meta if you guys blob.

And 1 v 15 is definitely possible, that’s the beauty of eve there is so much complexity that those boundaries can be pushed to the extreme.

And hell 1 v 15 can be brawled too if you’re a god https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPCuA5kMxuU&ab_channel=Etherlad

Often it is this way, unfortunately. Small scale fleets are blobbed too.

Eve is a team game. Show some respect and bring 15 people, or get blobbed for being a petty thief.

People using supers to PvE after the welfare of Passive Moon Ore was removed to pay for their ships and SRP? When all those Null players stopped getting the monthly handout, they where forced to find income elsewhere and used those big toys to PvE and discovered they could make 100 million ISK an hour or more. Rorqual mining made ship loss meaningless when a titan could be so easily rebuilt.

No? The MER clearly shows the wealth of players growing far more than that of corporations, who’s wealth has remained largely static. That’s probably the part most disgusting about DBS and MESS, is that the people who actually own the space still get NOTHING despite there now being a automated tax collector available.

1 Like

Obviously you have not tried bringing 15 people…
Had a team of 8 once and local was at 92 still no fight:

was against Not so Brave

They will however come if you are solo:

If they are scared of 8 imagine how little fights you would get with 15.

When did null become so cowardly.

1 Like

Local is not indicative of bums on seats.

When I was in Null I was told to leave Eve running so people would always see me in local, regardless if I was actually there or not.

Says the person dying with a stack of filaments in their hold?

1 Like

I just linked the video of it where there was 30 of them on grid and they warp off and dock up because 8 of us are too scary jeeze… you just love talking ■■■■.

Filament’s are a way to save 50 jumps back home that is 2 hours worth of roam less, I don’t like filament’s but I will use them if they are in the game.

1 border poch then 1 extraction = 3 jumps from jita yes filaments are brokenly op, but everyone already knows this.

What has that got to do with taking ore out of hisec moons, removing minerals from hi-sec ore, introducing trigs to hi-sec space (not null), and trying to reduce structure spam in hi-sec?

sicne it seems they want to move people out of HS they should be making null and low more atractive. instead they seem to be ruining it all.

Yeah, that’s funny, one can make over 200 mil ISK from level 4 missions in almost perfect safety in highsec, running single account. How 0.0 in current state can compete with this is absolute mystery.

I guess we will he hard nerf of mission rewards very soon. Same goes for highsec incursions.

1 Like

Being a mission runner myself, I wouldn’t be surprised if burner mission payouts were nerfed, or they reworked the method in which they are handed out, which is completely random afaik.

Storyline missions require completing 16 missions before receiving one, so a similar method, or even replacing the story missions altogether for burners, could be the way to go.

They introduced the ESS system in low sec, so it’s likely to come to High Sec too, which will decrease bounties from mission rats and make LP the only real way to earn some income from farming missions, besides any valuable loot that might drop, so any adjustments will probably only come after that.

Incursions do appear in the MER graph right next to bounty payouts, but I’m not sure how to rework them, and if that content even needs an adjustment in the frist place, considering it’s the only real group PvE content we have so to speak.

1 Like

It used to be near effortlessly scalable with zero effort. A new alt with Buddy Invite SP bonuses could be injected into a VNI on day 1 and out in anomalies spinning, earning you 15m isk / tick with no effort other than “warp, launch drones, afterburner, orbit” every 20 minutes.

I’ve known people who had a fleet of 8-10 alts and would rack in billions with almost zero effort. The first week of the month would be dedicated to farming the isk necessary to continue Omega subscriptions, and the remaining 3 weeks of the month were just pure profits for them.

To a certain extent, it’s still doable even now, but people will hit the DBS threshold fairly quickly because of how easy it is. And it’s still basically zero effort.

1 Like

I don’t think they want you to move out of hisec. Just nerfing rewards where there are little risk/effort.

Emphasis added by me.

Oh OH!!! Olmeca could post his article on INN, cause it seems like you two already know each other! Wouldn’t that be great!! :smiley:

No need to thank me, just happy to help.

o/ Ken! I was kinda bored then found this thread, and it is entertaining!.. and i’m only up to nov 7 comments!! let the fun train roll on!!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

довольно долго не заходил в игру и на форум, вижу , что ничего не изменилось. Игроки ругают обнову, СиСиРиси делают вид, что все зашибись.Н у , что не будем заходить еще месяц, посмотрим, что изменится.

1 Like

Cool down day once per week for ess ?

CCP… you’ve ruined a lot of things this year; listen not to the Prima donnas. Robbing the ESS has provided us pirates a different type of content we’ve been longing for. Don’t nerf the AB in anyway. Leave the phantasm & nightmare just the way they are. Exclusive ships for exclusive things. To those who are complaining… go play your role for your Corp and mine in an asteroid belt. Leave the ESS to the big boys

1 Like

Didn’t read that but at this point I’m not surprised. CCP never fails to disappoint and continue to ruin ■■■■. Those who cry for balance, it’s simple. Have a response fleet ready for when we activate that link. Whatever though CCP. just release those keys so the thoroughbreds can battle it out

I would like to know what CCP actually DO when a suspected bot is reported; do they send a mail to the “player” and wait to see what happens??

I reported a suspicious Battleship I kept finding parked in DED1/10 and DED2/10 sites that would warp of the moment I opened fire on an NPC.
Minutes after it’s latest warp off and my deciding to report it, it came warping back into the system and proceeded to try and intimidate me, by close flying at high speeds, and blasting every NPC in the site; obviously a human at the controls this time - and pissed at me.

Chances are pretty high CCP will never actually tell you, because any piece of evidence they give is another tool botters can use to avoid detection.

I’m… not sure why this would be the case.

Yeah, this doesn’t sound like bot behavior at all.

If you want to hear what their systems are like, CCP did a brief presentation on their anti-cheat tool “Sentinel” a while back https://youtu.be/GLRuKopYNXw?t=206