Escalation/DED loot drop rate changed?

It might be just my impression, although I did talk to at least a few other people who run guristas DEDs and we have all come to a conclusion that the loot drop rate in DEDs has fallen massively in the past month. I myself have ran at least 30 escalations, 6/10 and 8/10 mostly and have concluded that 70% of them only yield overseer effects. Some people I talk with have told me that they have done even 10 DEDs in a row without getting anything other than overseer effects. This has been happening for about 1 month. Does anyone have similar or different experiences? Can CCP clarify whether this is a shadow nerf or have they posted anything about it and I don’t know?

Edit: Might have made the post in the wrong category, although not sure how much that matters.

2 Likes

30 or 10 is insanely low number. It’s only RNG. Sometimes you get bad luck for long time sometimes you hit jackpoot few times a day

1 Like

I agree. Which is why I opened a thread to try and get more opinions and data from DED runners. I only felt this happen for about a month now.

3 Likes

Interesting. I think it’s RNG at work - I recently had one escalation from over 50 Angel Refuges but that dropped me over 500m isk. Since then I have had 4 escalations from just over 20 sites but they were all in LS so I have no idea what the drops were :frowning:

1 Like

Look at it this way, the less it drops the more you get from it.

1 Like