EVE: A Future Vision 2011

CCP, any news when this will be implemented, we’ve been waiting 9 years, do you expect us to hold our breath for another 9?
:red_circle:

3 Likes

It is all implemented, but you can only access it trough the door in the CQ of the 10 year veteran station. You know, the one where you can also watch the EVE TV series.

4 Likes

Its a drop on that awesome complete COSMOS Epic Arc to get the Door Security Clearance Code.

Shoot, u just spolit my day, I want that one, gimmie gimmie …

I hope never, there is farcry for that or star citizen which is a released game, so Ive heard.

Last week’s episode was awesome!

1 Like

:cry: sigh

If only they would have done it right and integrated dust on PC into EvE without endangering the core game…but noooo…instead we got:

4 Likes

The “Only on PlayStation” logo is proudly displayed on the case like it’s some kind of badge of honor :laughing:

+1 waiting for Eve “Forever” … Perhaps Cloud Imperium Games could buy CCP to speed this along.

1 Like

Vyktor Abyss

2h

+1 waiting for Eve “Forever” … Perhaps Cloud Imperium Games could buy CCP to speed this along.

Ah, too late on that. Pearl Abyss bought CCP a year and a half ago.

And yeah, CCP REALLY shot themselves in the leg with not porting DUST to the PC. There was a playerbase that would have happily gone from the PS3 over to the PC and more would have joined them. Being restricted to the PS3 was a barrier to entry for otherwise willing players.

2 Likes

Agreed; It truly does boggle the mind how CCP has mismanaged Millions of Dollars in the last decade. Dollars that WE gave them.
The “World Hunger” for a game like Star Citizen would’ve been easily redirected to Eve had CCP been more fiscally responsible.
erererere

2 Likes

Shut up. Talk for yourself only or not at all. If you think you can do better then go and do so.

But mainly, do not talk for “us” as I am nothing to do with you, your argument such as it is nor do you know the first thing about me.

1 Like

A lot of people seem to forget that Sony basically financed Dust 514, hence why it was a sony exclusive. If they wouldn´t have paid, then there wouldn´t have been a game at all

I cant help but feel making no money, which is what dust does now is worse than not making all the money. Id play dust if it was accessible through my eve launcher…but its not, its dead.

There a lot of things ccp could have done with the wasted time and money spent on all their non eve games

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.