Eve and toxic pilots, why CCP is looking away?

Oh how that rhime still reminds me to this day of my older brother locking my arms while typewriting those words into my chest with pointy fingers and how my cackle turned into cries to stop!!! That’s enough I’d scream! That must be why most people don’t want to be tickled I guess and same could be said about name calling as I recall it was the name calling that resulted in me getting the typewritter!

1 Like

No, lets not.

You got nowhere with your ticket, so trying to do a METOO as can’t prove it.

I did, 6 police came and confiscated his music system; Zaera slept with a big smile on her face.

1 Like

Totally dis-proves your backstory being a vampire then @Zaera_Keena

Noise Restrictions
Between midnight and 8am (Friday, Saturday and any day before a public holiday).

Between 10pm and 8am every other day.

I have had some forum contact with this player, and I have to say that he was fair on something that impressed me.

I was once involved in a very intense conflict in a system in Stain where all this type of thing went on and more, the intensity of the conflict was intense and meaningful. At a guess he is trying to get that type of fight and is trying to play you as a player to get it. That you appear to be fighting over an area makes it an intense fight.

In the Stain example I was not the target of this, but a guy called Aaron was, I was one of his recruits so was able to enjoy the intense PvP which had real meaning and spice.

Many players look for this type of conflict desperately, the problem I find is that they over play to win and it ends because the people involved can’t compete. We lost because they just put too many on us, sounds like you are in that situation with his allies which you are perhaps trying to appeal to. I would suggest that he is getting personal because he likely knows that you are in the walk away decision point and he wants to try to keep you in by making you hate him and personalise it. If so it is desperation…

do you see a need for his psychogames, to destroy his targets mentaly, not only winning a fight? Thats the problem I’m talking about, he is trying to destroy his targets, not to win a fight… he is playing to harm the poeple behind the char, not winning a conflict against the char… and he is doing it again and again, when one of his targets are done, he is selecting a new one… and when you look at him, always doing one of big man, but when loosing a ship in a fight he looks more like a salty little boy, looking realy mentaly instable… that guy has a real problem, and he is trying to compensate it over his playingstyle… feeling strong by destroying other poeple mentaly…

Psychological Warfare - Best Warfare

Sadly some games (EG Yugioh Master duel) removed chat so you can’t chat ■■■■ and make them mess up.

you might hurt someone FeeFees xD

1 Like

Frostpacker been watching too many movies. Zaera can teach him the difference between reality and fiction though for 1 billion ISK.

Attacking some ones will to win is part of winning. A lot of Eve players go after the player first and foremost. I have played games for a long long time so I am very used to it, the old get under the skin approach. It is however difficult to work out whether this is the prime intention or just part of their attempt to win.

I have come across quite few that do this with the intent to go after the mental state of the player. And those people often have issues, in that they are desperate to prove something to themselves. What you should do in a game situation is engage them for fun, but once it is not fun walk away and engage someone else, life is too short to involve yourself with someone like that, if that is what they turn out to be. I have a few chasing me around the forums desperate for me to get into a fight with them. But a fight is only really worth taking if there is something that enables you to get at them for a victory.

My advice to most Eve players is if it is not fun, if the enemy are being excessively nasty and are making it impossible to compete because they stack it totally in their favour, then walk away, there is no point in making them happy by playing their game.

EVE is full of sociopathic losers and bullys that are too afraid to live out their antisocial tendencies in real life, because there, their behaviour would have severe negative consequences.
Because they are so utterly impotent and powerless outside of the internet, they have to resort to these harassment tactics. Many “Pirates” and “Criminals” in this game are little more than Carebears with guns, who would never take a fight that they might lose.

But the are a minority.
On the other Hand, imo EVE has one of the most welcoming and helpful communities of any game. So you might just want to ignore the creeps and try to get in touch with the good people.
If your harassers break the TOS, report them. Other than that, I see little that CCP can do.

and eve has way more loosers ( you looks like on of them ) they think anybody is a sociopath because they have fun in a game and do legal stuff …

maybe they arent ? maybe they have way better social skills then ppl like you ? and btw … ppl who cant differ between a game and real life are way worse with their mental health then oll the other you called sociopath !

you are the great god of everone … you know everything ! you see everything … youre the best ! ironie off

wtf you know what they do with other chars ? xD you dont … and i know some of them are very good in things you say they wouldnt never do :wink:

ppl like you ? ppl who cant unterstand things ? ppl who think real life and a fictional video game are the same ?

thats the only sentence of your post that make sense !

1 Like

Psssst it’s a video game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think @Iceacid_Frostpacker can only afford 500 mil transactions since he shared half of his wealth with his future New Eden wife in another thread not long ago. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Speaking of which I wonder if he bought the two rings in-game yet that they were talking about for their ceremony. :thinking:

Nonsense. Why would he want to get married when he has

I think you spelled harassment wrong

1 Like

also I think your forgetting everything you have done to harass WHBOO

1 Like

Is this you?

4 Likes

I am going to address Gualu’s claims but before I do, I would like an answer:

What’s with the “Heil H”?

2 Likes

It should be pointed out that the reason OP has been referred to as a “nazi” is due to his referal to our members as a K*** in local, and the fact his characters have a corp in which he made the ticker 8eil8 Echerie Industry Ltd. | Corporation | zKillboard. For those of you not in the know, the number 8 has long been used in reference to the 8th letter of the Alphabet, that being the letter H, 88 appears as a means of getting around word filters and autmatic removal of nazi propaganda as it obviously is less directly h*** H*****r. None of us care that Gualu is German, we care that he has blatant nazi propaganda in his corp history.

Every other thing Gualu has done to WHBOO has been within the bounds of the game, including his consistent belittling of our members, begging other alliances to save him and his structures, and his over 1500 pings generated by hitting a structure to 95% shields… etc. I could go on and on as this ordeal has persisted for nearly 3 years as he mentions.

Gualu is just sad he lost another athanor.

3 Likes

The graphs on Xuixien’s blog are hilarious. Obviously, there’s been harassment on both sides, even if it has been legal gameplay.
gualu1

Sus xD