Eve and toxic pilots, why CCP is looking away?

I’m the same person in real-life, on the forums, and in-game. If you give me money, I’ll be your friend, and once you stop I’ll forget you ever existed.

1 Like

@Iceacid_Frostpacker

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp: :snowflake:

1 Like

oh oh oh… better be more carefull in real life, in most country shooting vehicles that come along are forbidden and punishable, and not forgotten by police after 15min…

In my country, my family has enormous influence even over the Supreme People’s Assembly. It is known. My brother say “Yo, you want?” If I want, I get, so I not worry about police, they are just there to protect me and they are well trained.

1 Like

In my country there is problem, and that problem is transport.

At this stage of the game, it really would be best for Gualu to move on.

Everything Gualu is complaining about players doing to him, he has done to other players.

There is clear, documented evidence in this thread that Gualu creates pings (over 1,000 of them) for the sole purpose of creating pings to be annoying, with a literal screenshot of him basically admitting he was creating pings because he was unhappy with other players.

Gualu wants to suddenly draw an arbitrary line between “in-game, fair play PvP” and “out of game harassment and lies”. Yet as evidenced in this very thread, via links to Gualu’s blog and screenshots of Discord chat, Gualu has spent the last 2+ years spreading gossip, rumors, lies, and wild ‘conspiracy theories’ in order to hurt WHBOO - and Xuixien in particular - in order to achieve the in-game goal of taking a single system.

Gualu complains about non-existent “racist jokes” meanwhile he literally called members of WHBOO “k*kes” - and in light of the “8eil8” = “Heil H”, that is a really bad look.

Gualu has made many comments to other people about Xuixien’s mental state, as evidenced by screenshots in this thread and calling Xuixien a “psycho” - but wants to play victim over a single reddit comment.

After addressing all his claims, what does Gualu have left? Ship names? Mobile depots? Trade windows?

Please. Gualu is the one who came up with the idea to use depots…

He started a conflict. If he does not like the resulting status quo he is free to leave Vevelonel. Or Solitude as a whole.

It’s been 3 years in total. He has sunk 60+ billion ISK in structures and ships lost fighting. There’s no shame in moving on at this point, especially since he’s desperate enough to try to get people banned and post threads on the forums.

The olive branch has been extended to Gualu numerous times. But he refused to accept anything less than absolute compliance with his demands. Had he been a bit more reasonable things would have gone completely differently and he would have saved himself a lot of time, frustration, and effort. He’d be mining in Vevelonel, right now, being completely left alone.

He made his bed and will have to sleep in it.

again a very nice example how he is twisting the truth…

and when Nabi Kim, an alt of Xuixien is talking about himself as 3rd person, what will say us this about his mental state?

edit: few of you recognized it allready, Nabi Kim edited some of his postings up to 1 1/2 days after this thread was closed, removed screenshoots and text and added screenshoots and text. Here is an archived version short after the thread got closed: https://archive.is/V0JsW
in case he try to edit back, here is the version after all the edits: https://archive.is/QBuc8

Again a nice example how they twist the truth, falsify a discussion history…

EDIT: My comments were updated to add further clarifrication, furhter proof and additional evidence. That is the opposite of “falsification”. Also, everyone is laughing at you dude.

Yeah, sorry Gualu, but it’s not going to work anymore. It’s literally documented and evidenced in this thread by a plethora of screenshots.

You have made numerous claims in this thread, the majority of which are completely unsubstantiated and lacking any evidence what-so-ever.

The more you reply the deeper you dig the hole. If I were you, I would be embarassed with myself.

You have made a grave misculculation. Virtually everything that has taken place for the last 2+ years has been screenshotted.

Including conversations that you thought were private.

EDIT: PS: You got rekt in this thread bud.

I advise those involve to review:

and engage the GM/Support team as appropriate.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

9. Use of kill reports & chatlogs to troll & flame is prohibited.

Pilots are permitted to post chatlogs and kill reports on the EVE Online forums if it adds to and is relevant to ongoing discussion, however this may not be done to flame, troll, insult, shame or bait other corporations other pilots.

1 Like