EVE as a Mobile Game Only

You are underestimating it!

• It can be a bigger farm;

• The number of these farms can grow over time;

• It is used to influence the SEO indices;

• With new AI, the power and quality of such farms can scale exponentially;

• It’s used to generate and add comments in social networks and other web-services;

• It can be used as a promoting and voting online system.

The scandal around Facebook began due to this.

If I would do this EVE on mobiles, I would throw local and D-scan into one proximity warning, and overview as a toggle button to switch enemies, when holded it would expand into more buttons like attack and info like in EVE, this round menu. It is simplified and automatized but you get the idea. Its mobile.

Jony Ive is truly the principle art director at Apple since 1992 and is a British industrial designer. Steve Jobs’s father grew up in Homs, Syria. Steve Jobs founded the Apple in early 70x in cooperation with Steve Wozniak. Ive and Jobs personalities haven’t an American origin, but they lived and worked in USA while created it. Both Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak are recognized as pioneers of the personal computer revolution 70-80x.

Let me put some principle arguments together to point at core moments of this evolution as a part of USA culture. I’ll use the cinematography and sport as an example.

The practical concepts into computing architecture were performed by IBM in early 50x after the semiconductor transistors were invented. Before that, the computers were theoretical works and ideas only. Firstly, all computers, including those designed by IBM, were huge and very expensive mainframe machines. IBM did a lot of work to create and implement into computers three architecture models: data processors (CPU), random-access memory (RAM) and storage (HDD). Without these models the computer can’t work. All this was possible just because in the USA was established a respective IT-environment like: schools, universities, companies, corporations, investments, culture, business usage… Silicon Valley in other words. The IT evolution happened under the popular culture hype like Apollo program, space flights, Area 52, Black Mail, Aliens, robotics and AI. This social and culture medium inspired Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak to built their first small gaming computers in their garage in early 70x, this inspired Bill Gates to implement the easy coding of AI to those old computers under his first OS - MS-DOS. Afterwards, the Mac got the OS concept and the MS-DOS got the Mac concept - “for simple people”. So, Bill Gates put the computers into global industry, while Steve Jobs designed the concept “face” of future computers (I’m not talking about visual design only) to not look like tractors and combine-harvesters.

This IT/Space cultural influence can be noticed in cinematography. Look at Star Wars movies by Lucas Arts. All robots and drones in those movies, similarly to other countless fantastic movies, looks like toasters and coffee-machines - which are noisy, clumsy, hanging festoons like christmas trees. Now, look at James Cameron’s Terminator 2 movie - it’s a new computer and robotics concept compared with Star Wars, new robots and drones with AI. We can notice an evolution. In Terminator is mentioned the Skynet even as a World Wide AI computer network. Why? Because during 70x there were created new technological concepts in PC and Internet (TCP/IP). Cameron’s Terminator robot as entire movie was so good, that only nowadays we can see that IT-industry is very similar to that movie. Now look at Chinese culture at that time. China was busy with the rebirth of old Chinese culture. The main movies were about kung-fu with Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Shaolin and etc. Since 90x, China has better electrical engineering sector because this sector was imported there by corporations as investments. Nowadays its just multiplying its already formed and designed concept.

Finally, I want to say that Jony Ive, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak as many others could not done outside USA what they did in USA due to culture and environment at that time like Brazilian soccer players could not win so many World Cups being in Canada and outside that soccer culture. I just know it…

We know that it will not work as you mentioned as any tables and spreadsheets can’t run on mobile properly. Navigation, locking and target switching isn’t a purchase procedure at Amazon. Yes, something can be done, but it will be other game.

Yes it will be game for moble market

or

My original point was that the US did have a huge influence on the tech world, but was not the only contributor.

Reducing Chinese culture to action movies is pretty ignorant - The US was one of the few countries that didn’t spend most of the 1950’s - 1990’s recovering from the second world war. During this time, China went through dramatic social, educational and cultural reform.

Original idea for the Internet could be argued to be from Hg Wells. Other British Sci fi writers include Arthur C Clarke, and Iain M Banks. Maybe their work had an impact worth crediting. Particularly Banks wrt EVE online.

The diagrams are confused. They are designed to show that PC/console market is going down, while the mobile market goes up. Actually, PC/console market has some sort of stagnation, but the increased market of the mobile devices is based on local China and India (Asia) growing markets - more and more people bought phones for different purposes (not for gaming mainly) in the last 5 years. So, the current 35% share of smartphones is based not because PC/console shares gone down, but because new people (which haven’t PC or phones before) bought new phones. The Total, above the diagram columns, shows it. The smartphone share will not scale forever, because the market will become saturated soon, because there are many people which don’t like to play mobile games, because a part of current mobile gamers will become saturated and bored with mobile games…

1 Like

Newzoo isnt confusing at all for me.

But those predictions… believe what you want. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

VR was gona be great too. :joy:

2 Likes

This is 100% true.

Cinematography had/has a huge influence not in USA only. It’s not about the action movies only. It became a part of human culture since XX century. And again, the Hollywood is also a USA subsidiary. It’s important to understand how an idea can evolve into specific cultural and economical environment. James Cameron made his Terminator 2 film based on Randall Frakes’s science fiction work Terminator 2: Judgment Day. I read the Randall’s T2 book btw and I don’t remember if I read his first book. To make such a movie based on that scenario requires huge imagination and that imagination was supported by culture environment in which Cameron lives his entire life. In this case we have two different men, which lives in the same sci-fi cultural environment.

China is chasing up half of the century already. They keep up the pace of that chasing up. That means the changes like saturation of market also comes faster.

Yah cuz we kicked everyone else’s ASSES!

Like usual. USA USA

1 Like

Has there been an important chinese invention since gunpowder?

Maybe use google.

Yes, China as a society have had some issues in the past centuries. But any society goes through different phases of unrest and development.

But ignoring the worldwide contributions because of of cultural bias is kinda stupid.

The VR is completely another ‘thing’. It’s not limited because it’s very expensive only, but because it can’t find its market due to its usage inconvenience and limitations to many game genres. You know, people play games for fun, to spend time with friends interestingly, while sitting in their chair or sofa. It’s not a nice spending time with that “mask” atop your head… geez! imagine a 7 hours BLOB VR battle in EVE?! Also, the VR has some sort of tedious effect over your mind over time. Therefore, the VR has its market in scientific and military domains as simulators, training models, special programs, etc.

Google isnt chinese. Please try again.

So me telling you to google Chinese inventions, is telling you that Google is Chinese?

No wonder your brain is not able to comprehend what I was trying to say.

Keep on trolling o7

Thats a very long way to say you cant think of any.

Please feel free to cite these important worldwide contributions.

Fiber optics. Was more recent than gunpowder. Also a Chinese woman was involved heavily with the science of the manhatten project.

However for a more aggressive and entertaining comparison, would you like to compare U.S.A. Vs UK lists? How about writing a list of U.S. Inventions that weren’t funded by slavery and war profiteering? Or for a laugh look at a comparison of social benefits like maternity and paternity leave, or healthcare standards. The world health organisation ranks the US health service at joint 36th place - with Costa Rica.

I have enjoyed this little slice of banter, however if you could perceive the wider picture and the paths taken that led to the world we live in maybe you would see that all wealthy nations should water their national pride with a healthy dose of shame and regret.
Fly safe.

2 Likes

Nonsense. China’s only advantage is in having no regulation, no safety standards and endless cheap labour. And in some cases, slave labour. Cheats do prosper.