Eve Concurrent Average Online under 20k now :(

EXPLOITS are what did it…

You mean banned ?

1 Like

That didn’t help either…

There is a lot of discusion about gaming and gambling in games in parliaments and not only, it even involves discussion to change the law here and there so it reacts to current situation that arise when people have issues with games and corporations, to not leave it unregulated. Law proposals are usually a step back after actual changes in society and life, rather reactive. Because when there is no issue, why would someone need it? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No, ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

… and neither did that.

As long as your pee is clear in colour then your body is hydrated and the pee healthy - unlike the current state of this game, alas blushes

1 Like

tfw you come to a video game thread and people are tickling each other and talking about pee.

please keep on topic - the analogy was used in context - I do believe the original OP of this thread was that online players have been diminishing of late per se - are you asserting otherwise - if you feel ccp aren’t responsible for the current predicament please enlighten us as to what the real problems are.

are you endeavouring to assert that anything I have posted in his thread is incorrect toots?

guess cat got the tongue, slumber is anon, the candle wick tapers down good night

https://imgur.com/4uvrhdt

2 Likes

Yeah man, keep it on topic!
How dare you insult the Queen of Amarr! :angry:

the Queen puts out for the powerful :shushing_face:

Can we also have a coin flip machine that just randomly assigns winners and losers according to a fifty percent probability chart?

1 Like

A major ■■■■ storm requires more than a percentage of the 10% of the population who comment on the forums of a dying game.

2 Likes

Eve Online

Dying since 2003, still shambling along devouring the corpses of those who don’t make the grade.

1 Like

fecking hilarious, hisec vs null :rofl: when it’s a symbiosis, how many players in null have alts in hisec and vice versa.

bottom line people can play where the hell they want, how they want and when they want.

these EVE is dying threads all have one thing in common, all of them are right, at some stage the game will end and i’m sure we’ll have every single one of the alpha fecks jumping on the forums to say , told ya so! hilarious :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Hello - a symbiosis is not ccp driving their core product and the fundamental ethos that has underpinned the principles of the game for the time the game has grown and thrived, into the gutter for a cheap cash grab which is what has happened and at this point I really think case in veritas the numbers speak for themselves and Pearl Abyss wont get the return on their investment - I guess ask the ccp economist if he disagrees - oh wait, they got rid of him - what about the community team, oh wait, they got rid of them also - maybe ask the passionate playerbase who played for the alliance tournament, oh wait, they got rid of them also by cancelling it - joking apart if you think this game isn’t dying now due to the ccp rot you are naïve.

3 Likes