We can clearly see serious online player count drop in Eve Online because of some your recent changes.
At this rate Eve will be dead soon so here are some tips to make player stay instead of leaving:
- stop ignoring comunity feedback (there were 1137 comments in annoucement about nulification changes on test, most were ignored),
- do not introduce changes that no one wants,
- do not rush changes (rececent changes where pushed into production without fixing all the issues communicated by players, no BPO before etc.),
- communicate better and more often,
- add more small quality of life changes.
Hope I helped and Eve won’t die.