Online player count drop

Dear CCP,

We can clearly see serious online player count drop in Eve Online because of some your recent changes.

At this rate Eve will be dead soon so here are some tips to make player stay instead of leaving:

• stop ignoring comunity feedback (there were 1137 comments in annoucement about nulification changes on test, most were ignored),
  • do not introduce changes that no one wants,
  • do not rush changes (rececent changes where pushed into production without fixing all the issues communicated by players, no BPO before etc.),
  • communicate better and more often,
  • add more small quality of life changes.

Hope I helped and Eve won’t die.

10 Likes

Oh look, it’s this thread again.

17 Likes

CCP probably should also work to stop climate change cause summer is poison for online gaming… on top you are allowed to go in “biergarten” (a outside drinking restaurant) in germany/bavaria again after months of shutdown :wink: love it.

PS: Actually they listened to a few suggestions while implementing nullification. And in my opinion they listened to those i could also agree with.

7 Likes

Oh look, it’s this guy again.

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Meybe I shoud use “Eve will reach critcal player count point, that it will be hard to get any content” instead of “Eve will be dead soon”.

4 Likes

If one looks very closely to that graph, you could see a massive player count drop every day. This surely means EVE is dying.

7 Likes

Eve Online: Dying Since 2003!

4 Likes

You havent done a thing.

4 Likes

When the player count goes up, it’s because the game is great. But when the count goes down, it’s the weather, or schools out, or some other external factor. It’s never because the game is at maximum suckage thanks to a clueless new team at the helm.

SMH

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

12 Likes

When the player count goes up in autumn, it’s because the weather. But when the count goes down in summer, it’s ccp.

:wink:

Actually i dont say everything is shiny and there is a lot going wrong, but all the time this negativity. Its often just because its that kind of people that needs to rant to feel anything in life. Cpp did this… whine… ccp did that… whineeee … ccp did nothing.,… buaaaah bad ccp.

2 Likes

Don’t worry when CCP fix Low sec and faction warfare the player count will soar!

Im sure it has nothing to do with COVID restrictions being lowered or removed and summer beginning for most kids and families going on vacation and such.

4 Likes

Bro you just described how to work using Agile mentality.

Not sure about EVE, but certainly a nice take on the framework of how to win in uncertainty and deliver value.

I mean nullification delivered value, we just did not find it yet… :skull_and_crossbones:

Fly safe o7

Where’s the drop? I don’t see it.

1 Like

If you look hard enough you can see that in this particular timeframe (that most likely is chosen for the purpose of this thread) the average on the right side is slightly lower than that of the average on the left side of the graph. This surely means EVE is dying.

1 Like

Is this one of those optical illusions where it looks like a straight line, but then you point out it’s slightly deviating one way or the other?

3 Likes

It’s funny you should say that, I’ve ditched all of my characters, dropped their subscriptions (it will be interesting to see how long I last on that) and created a new one fairly recently who’s only focus is faction warfare.
After all the things I’ve done, seen and loved in Eve, faction warfare seems like the most intense.
I absolutely suck at PvP, have died countless times and even freeze when all those alarms go off sometimes, but the rush… Oh holy cow it’s intense. I’m broke, I’m down to my last few ships again, and I don’t care, if I have to fly my Corvette at least I will never run out of ammo.

4 Likes

Nope, it’s the sort where if you make your self go crosseyed you will see a 3D cat.

2 Likes

We can only hope this trend continues.

oh i see it the little ears cute!

1 Like