Eve dying coz of ccp

If you want to know the answer, I’m sure there are helpful people in #new-citizens
I, for my part, deem it a waste of my time trying to explain you the basics of EVE. But you should start with doing something other than mining.

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting a better answer. Anything is clear about you :rofl:

Here you go. Step-by-step instructions even!

https://www.imperialguardians.co.uk/index.php/stories/18-success-stories/39-alpha-clone-to-omega-trillionaire

1 Like

My description literally says that I’m a '03 bittervet. You don’t come here and expect a bittervet to help you. All we do is rant about how ■■■■■■ up EVE is these days, how much better it was back in the old days and that EVE is either dying or already dead.

EVE’s dead, btw. CCP’s greedy mismanagement killed it off years ago. The current EVE is just an unholy abomination.

2 Likes

english, try and use it

Yes, of course, everybody quitted it multiple times already. One more time doesnt really make a difference.

I suppose you will not be needing your stuff anymore? May I have it? :smile:

I hear world of tanks is quite the pay-to-win game. Gold ammo for real money, etc. That’s not true?

Hell no they aren’t.

2 Likes

If only someone had warned them!

I’m mean it is pretty obvious players who are not familiar with the game would perceive it that way. But every time I mention that, multiple people come along and try to explain to me how it is not pay2win because of the sandbox nature of EVE, completely missing the point I was making.

The issue is not if it is actually pay2win, the issue is how new players completely unfamiliar with what EVE is perceive it. They will just turn around and go to the next game if they perceive EVE as pay2win.

5 Likes

I played eve for about 2 years as alpha and quit coz of alpha limitations. Idea of new state - alpha clone - is not good. Why ? Coz alpha clones always loose, noone really want to be alpha clone. No matter what ship i have if i dont have cloak i have no chance - smaller ships run away, better ships catch me and destroy. So everybody want to be omega. I wanted upgrade to omega, thinking about minning , oops i cant buy orca :frowning: - i dont want mine in venture for couple months, thinking about PI, oops i cant export stuff :frowning: .The only option to be omega for me and many other new players was buy couple plexes but this option was available without alpha state - it is normal subscription.

Game should be free to play for all or subscription for all, no mixing. Look at WOT - everybody has equal chances and then if you want a bit MORE than others you can pay - that is fine, but in other direction - pay if you want be EQUAL to others is not fine, very bad idea. Think about it CCP.

‘I hear world of tanks is quite the pay-to-win game. Gold ammo for real money, etc. That’s not true ?’

Not true, in wot i have access to strongest tanks without any payment and i dont have to wait 2 years to buy IS-4. When i want buy my tank faster i can pay for it but i know that i dont have to pay to buy it. I can stop playing for 2 months and then i return to my tank. In eve when i have t2 ship and want return to game first i have to earn 1.3 bln to buy subscription, otherwise i cant fly my ship - it is stupid for me.

Soon Eve will be free to play with one type of account, old players are rich and dont have to buy subscription so CCP dont have money from them, wait couple months and you will see that alpha clone state dissipear.

1 Like

That!

Remember last year or the year before that, when I said that CCP should stop advertising titan online but more in the lines of, “hey, you will be here for a very long time because you can never do everything perfectly even after 10 years”.

Okay that was before they caved and created cheat-stix, so the 12 year olds can fly titan after logging in the first time.

1 Like

Why are we talking about Eve in OOPE?

1 Like

*looks up at the forum subsection title

Well hell, whoopsie

So if you want more you have to pay. Just like here.
You are not really equal in both games. You have a lot of inequalities everywhere.

If you are die then you are play

If free die, then free play

Tf,

You post bad

1 Like

You are just bad.

PVE : All Alphas/Omegas can earn first 2b+ in first 2-3weeks. If you cant - seems you don’t use your brain
PVP : Dozen of videos how people with less than 5mil sp kill gangs, solo ships, etc

Probably if you are doing 60m/hour you are just bad in Eve and wasting time
Or you are paying sub with real money and chilling.

SO L2P or suffer, <3 tears

You are also bad if you was 2 years as alpha and cant AT LEAST use google to earn few billions asap

And now, a message from CCP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q

1 Like

I dont want to play month just to earn billion just to can play another month and so on, i want have fun from game in first day, i dont need titan or dread, just cruiser , cyno and cloak - 20 mln isk, and for that i have to ‘pay’ dread every month. Dont like this system. New player log in, go to null and see that he need cloak to have fun from game, then check he have to earn 1.3 bln to use it and leave game. CCP is stupid, by alpha state they want to have more players in game and by alpha limitations they do everything to loose them.

1 Like

As I said you cant see the other side of mechanics, how it will be exploited and so on.
The only thing that help Eve stay alive - CCP don’t look at suggestion like yours.

If you want safe cyno and cloak - you pay, its easy. If you cant afford 1.5b per month of isk - pay with real money. Sub nowdays cost like 1 meal in ShitDonalds
Otherway you don’t need cyno and cloak. EASY.

And explain me, why new player need cloak? Funniest thing I ever heard

1 Like