EVE Echoes?

It will be released right after the EVE TV series they are producing, or maybe after Nova, who knows

1 Like

I stumbled on something today…
Article and video about eve mobile game Infinite Galaxy mobile

2 Likes

So any news on the release date ?

Soon ™

Going by their other side projects, probably never :stuck_out_tongue:

nova was cancelled.

Last thing they said about it was that it wasn’t living up to their standards (lol) so they go back working on it some more. You say there are more recent news about it?

Nova is not canceled. Its being reworked as it was not ‘eve’ enough. That could change, but as of this post, there are no updates.

This is gonna be so awesome, I cant wait for it to come out!

It onle seems avaliable as a pre-register. And to the Chinese audience?

Postponed indefinitely. Sounds a lot like it is dumped.

So that’s what they’re spending money on.

https://www.ccpgames.com/news/2018/netease-and-ccp-reveal-eve-echoes-an-authentic-eve-online-experience-for

CCP today launched the global game Alpha Test

You can register your GooglePlay/AppStore account here:

And in few days the Alpha Test of EvE Echoes will Start to function.

The game is NOT DEAD and I see… CCP MUST launch the game. Why? The first reason: because the game passed the Chinese Alpha Test, second reason: What type of games the people loves in cellphone? “the Open world games” and FishLab with his GoF3 Manticore killed this type of games in cellphones. Third reason: the histories of EvE Online are Eternal and the Android Gamers comunity of Youtube will investigate WhatTheHell is “EvE Online” and they will find the best histories of the entire gaming history and the people will approve and love it inmediately.

I think this game IS a real big bigdeal for CCP because the Galaxy on Fire 2 fans are extremelly deceptioned with the Galaxy on Fire 3 Micro Transactions Crap. CCP allready have in his hands all the Galaxy on Fire 2 fans, they will play this game searching the same open world of GoF2 and them will find it in EvE Echoes.

1 Like

Abandoned in 6-9 months

5 Likes

Can’t even sign up keeps saying failed !

did you put in an email?

Yeah just gives some Chinese symbols and says sign up for alpha failed

网络错误,请刷新重试

1 Like

I think it is specifically a gmail or apple email that has to be used. maybe that was the issue?

after dust 514 they gave up on blending the games because it was too much work…which they like to use ALOT for their excuse.

1 Like

I have never seen such a claim or even suggestion anywhere. Do you have sources for this (I mean real sources, not your opinion or “my kid is excited”).

From what I have seen the mobile gaming market is mainly a casual gaming market with mainly simple games that you can play in some spare time between stuff. And also seriously over the top predatory monetization that makes even the recent AAA bs look reasonable in comparison.

1 Like