Eve Font, or lack there of

Hello,

Is eve’s font bad for my eyes? I found myself pondering this question a lot lately as I peak in the settings and repeatedly make sure I have the UI scaling up to 125% and context menu fontsize 16. Honestly I’m hoping one day (soon) my consistent efforts will yield a pleasant surprise. But for now I can only lament my one woe. Eve would you help a poor beggar out?

I wear these goggles now because I’ve become Eve blind. I don’t want anyone to catch it, could be contagious. Though I’m partially digging my “Scott Summers” (I’m getting attached).

The best,

The Accountant

3 Likes

EvE’s font is a homage to Elite II on the Amiga.

I think that sums it up

2 Likes

Censured

1 Like

Yeah, the in-game font size is a problem but it’s a lot better now than how it was years ago. What’s even worse than that is how small the pin, unpin, close and minimize icons are on all the in-game windows we have to interact with.

3 Likes

There’s a possibility some of the UI elements could be updated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ramona McCandless

Never heard of it. sorry

Yonna Leczarovitz

wow. its even harder for you. want some “Scott Summers”, or some “Geordi La Forges”? I have pretty good sight but this font is really straining my retinas.

DeMichael Crimson

I agree. not everything is blind friendly. like the menu system itself, and the pin button and other things as well.

Salt Foambreaker

Tell me its going to be my lucky day soon. What have you heard?

The best,

The Accountant

1 Like

Its a 30 year old game

1 Like

Censured

I set mines to 16 though I also wear glasses now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.